She’s a physician wanting her medical skills used to help heal a sick nation. Barred from participating in Monday’s Trump/Hillary face-off, it proceeded as pre-scripted theater, viewers learning nothing about how either aspirant would govern.
Ahead of Monday’s demagogic display, Stein’s campaign manager, David Cobb, said police state harshness confronted her. Despite having press credentials, she “was literally escorted off” the Hofstra campus site.
Ahead of the Monday night face-off, she hosted a “People’s Debate” on Periscope, over 3,500 people watching, scores of supporters accompanying her to Hofstra.
Watch and listen to Jill Stein’s response to being shut out by the disgraceful duopoly goons.
She covered proposals in her Power to the People Plan. A previous article discussed it, repeated below, putting ordinary people, peace and ecosanity over profits.
- a federally guaranteed $15 minimum wage;
- breaking up too-big-to fail banks;
- “democratiz(ing) the Federal Reserve,” putting money power in public hands where it belongs;
- progressive business and individual taxation;
- fair over so-called free trade agreements;
- putting a moratorium on GMOs and harmful pesticides;
- racial justice along with freedom and equality for all;
- ending Big Brother spying, mass incarceration, torture prisons like Guantanamo, and “(e)stablish(ing) a foreign policy based on diplomacy, international law and human rights.
=SUBSCRIBE TODAY! NOTHING TO LOSE, EVERYTHING TO GAIN.=
free • safe • invaluable