The signs are there all over, as Hong Kong protesters follow Gene Sharp's prescriptions for "regime change" to the letter, while the Western media cynically applaud. Meanwhile, France's Yellow Vests have been rendered invisible.
[dropcap]L[/dropcap]ies, all lies—the images are there alright (well, maybe, considering what can be done these days with digital massaging) but the explanations are a lie. The idea here is that these plainly US-instigated troubles in Hong Kong is a struggle for "democracy and freedom", the usual color revlution pretext. The participation of Western agents in fomenting and organising this turmoil has been documented by more reliable media than CBS and its pseudo journalist ilk. See here and here for example. In addition, our resident correspondents have filed extensive reports on this issue:
• Godfree Roberts: HONG KONG’S POISONED CHALICE
• Ramin Mazaheri: France has much to teach Hong Kong… about repressing protests
• Jeff Brown: West’s Hong Kong color revolution still making a mess of the place and totally backfiring
• Jeff Brown: Confucius, Laozi, and Buddha are humbly winning against the imperial West in Troubled Hong Kong
• Jeff Brown: Beijing is sick and tired of the West using Hong Kong to overthrow the CPC
• Alexander Rubinstein: American Gov’t, NGOs Fuel and Fund Hong Kong Anti-Extradition Protests
Published on Aug 14, 2019
Published on Aug 12, 2019
This is an article from our series on septic media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.