Today I will begin by referring you to a post by my friend Andrei Martyanov about this Navalnyi nonsense which Andrei aptly named “I Wouldn’t Even Post About It“. Heck, that was also what I decided since, frankly, the entire western narrative about him is so false, so totally out of touch with reality, that my first inclination was to “flush my mental toilet” and deal with more pressing issues. I have very little to add to what Andrei wrote, other than restating a few basic facts:
- If “Putin”, or the Kremlin, or the FSB or any other entity in Russia wanted to kill Navalnyi, they could have easily done it.
- The notion that Navalnyi was infected with a biowarfare agent and that nobody except him was affected, including the people right next to him in an aircraft, is simply laughable. As is the notion that a Soviet/Russian biowarfare agent apparently very rarely kills.
- Navalnyi himself is a petty crook who skipped bail. What just happened is that since he skipped bail he now will have to spend the remaining of his sentence (minus the time he spent in house arrest) behind bars. In other words, he was not sentenced to anything. In fact, during his hearing, Navalnyi told the court “I don’t give a hoot about your rules“.
- Notice that the Kremlin chose to ignore Navalnyi skipping bail and even let him fly abroad for treatment. What would have happened in the good old US of A? You tell me :-)
- His support in Russia is close to zero. A few thousand people in various cities for a country which has 145 million people is sub-pathetic for a person trying to impersonate a public figure (rock stars get bigger crowds).
- The EU is, as always, trying really hard to please their AngloZionist masters. The sole fact that the EU is even considering cancelling a crucial multi-billion dollar energy contract which is vital for its future tells you all you need to know about how mediocre and lacking any agency the EU has become.
- My personal opinion about all this: it is a poorly designed and poorly executed PYSOP. As for Navalnyi himself, he strikes me as the ultimate fake (he used to try to impersonate a nationalist) and a typical narcissistic crook. The fact that the Empire had to use him as a Russian version of Neda really shows how desperate the AngloZionists are.
Okay, enough about all that.
To repeat, just like Martyanov, from now on I also will ignore this topic which is, yet again, something which is presented as something important and big in Zone A, but is a non-story is Zone B. Frankly, my blog is not aimed at those mentally stuck in Zone A, so why bother anyway?
If you absolutely feel compelled to comment about Navalnyi, please do that under this post and do not pollute the rest of the blog with this non-issue about a non-entity. Thank you!
Hugs and cheers,
PS: A friend from France just emailed me to let me know that the program most watched in France this evening was entitled “Navalny peut-il faire tomber Poutine…” (Can Navalnyi overthrow Putin). My God, they obviously are truly as dumb and clueless as they appear to be :-)
The EU lapdogs and their media are busy helping with the Navalny psyop. The most prominent and shameless are of course, as usual, the British, the French and the Germans.
Here's the German channel DW, imputing large scale corruption to Putin.
Navalny reveals investigation into ‘Putin's Palace’ | DW News
Below, leading channel France 24, provocatively titling this reportage, lacking in actual information, and concentrating on the fireworks and speculations suggested by the US propaganda agents, Navalny: Putin's Twilight?
Navalny : le crépuscule de Poutine ?
Regarding Navalny poisoning story. Suggest to read this:
"When Navalny appears in a Moscow court, his full medical records, including the laboratory tests recorded at Omsk Emergency Hospital No. 1 before he left for Germany, are likely to be produced in evidence. His previous medical history, including reported episodes of acute pancreatitis and diabetes, which Navalny’s spokesmen have denied, is also likely to be revealed.
At stake is a courtroom test of Navalny’s allegation that he was attacked with a Novichok nerve agent by men of the Federal Security Service (FSB). Also at stake is a forensic test of the medical evidence of Russian, German and other doctors that Navalny “collapsed because of the drugs he was taking”, as the expert source on the use and abuse of benzodiazepines says he suspects.
The western government case is that Navalny was the target of the crime of attempted murder, and that a Russian-made Novichok was the weapon used. The Russian government case is that the medical evidence is of a metabolic crisis caused by the combination of alcohol, lithium, and benzos taken by Navalny himself.
If the Russian prosecutors also charge Navalny with assisting the German intelligence agency BND, the CIA, MI6, and the Bellingcat propaganda unit to fabricate the Novichok story, Navalny will face Article 275 of the Russian Criminal Code. That’s the crime of treason – “assistance rendered to a foreign State, a foreign organization, or their representatives in hostile activities to the detriment of the external security of the Russian Federation, committed by a citizen of the Russian Federation.”"
^5000The mainstream imperialist media lie CONSTANTLY. Literally 24/7. And it's getting worse.
All of them do it: radio, tv, the newspapers, the movies. The internet. No exceptions.
The corporate Big Lie is pervasive and totalitarian. CBS does it. NBC does it. ABC does it.
CNN does it. FOX does it. NPR does it. And of course the NYTimes and WaPo do it.
Thousands of "diverse" voices telling you the same lies. Enough to convince anyone.
The views expressed are solely those of the author and may or may not reflect those of The Greanville Post
YOU ARE FREE TO REPRODUCE THIS ARTICLE PROVIDED YOU GIVE PROPER CREDIT TO THE GREANVILLE POST
VIA A BACK LIVE LINK.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License