CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—His ideology doesn’t exactly match my own (hell, no one’s perfect), but all in all I see Ben Swann’s return as probably the most interesting thing happening on the alternative media scene right now in terms of the damage he can do to the Orwellian death machine. Pay attention to this guy, follow him on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and when you see him sharing something you like, throw it into the gears of the machine by circulating it far and wide. Thank you.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIWAR
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIALISMIRANIRAQISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIATHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
ERIC ZUESSE—Once one side has lost the traditional conflict in Syria and/or Ukraine, or elsewhere, the other side will either unleash its nuclear stockpile against the other (except for whatever anti-missiles it holds in reserve against any of the enemy’s missiles that haven’t yet been destroyed in that blitz-attack), or else it will surrender to the other. There will be a ‘winner’, but the entire world will be the loser. This is what America’s ‘democracy’ has brought us to.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEMEXICO & CHICANO CULTURE
GAITHER STEWART—Despite the high percentage of Indios in Mexico, one is tempted to conclude that the Mexican is more European. But it is not that either. The nature of the Mexican makes one wonder if it is positive to be so universal that you can accept anything philosophically? For their universality has not brought great fortune to Mexico! No more than has its proximity to the USA. It seems that only still more ancient peoples like, for example, Sicilians or Sardinians are capable of being simply men. Men who don’t strive for perfection.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCENSORSHIPCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINEUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR? That’s the topic for the discussion between two fine journalists, part of a mere handful of independents that survives the wholesale degeneracy of their profession and outright prostitution to power. JAMES RISEN AND GLENN GREENWALD have both won Pulitzer Prizes. They both have found themselves in the crosshairs of the U.S. government for their journalism. And they both write for The Intercept. But Jim and Glenn have taken very different approaches to covering the Trump/Russia story. In this one-hour special video edition of Intercepted, they go head-to-head in a debate. Glenn is one of the most high-profile critics of the official story bolstered by the U.S. intelligence community, the Democrats, and many media outlets, including some of this country’s most powerful papers and news channels. Jim battled both the Bush and Obama administrations — under threat of imprisonment — for refusing to name his sources in some of the most sensitive national security reporting of the modern era.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
ANDREW LEVINE—Putin probably wanted Trump to win more than that he wanted Clinton to lose – not because he thought that, in Trump, he would have a president his government could work with, but because he would have a president he could blackmail or otherwise control. If Russian intelligence is a tenth as good as it is made out to be, they probably have all kinds of dirt on the Donald. If they do, why would they not use it to their advantage? There is plenty of circumstantial evidence suggesting that this is the case, but, so far, if anybody outside Trump’s innermost circle really knows, they are keeping the information to themselves.