GLEN FORD—Americans only imagine that they are materially better off than the people of other developed nations — a fallacy they assume to be the case because of U.S. global military dominance. More importantly, most white Americans feel racially entitled to the spoils of U.S. dominance as part of their patrimony, even if they don’t actually enjoy the fruits. (“WE made this country great.”) This is by no means limited to Trump voters.“The first Black U.S. president, Barack Obama, was among the most aggressive defenders of white supremacy in history.”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDADISINFORMATIONEUROPEAN UNIONFALSE DEMOCRACYFALSE FLAGS & PROVOCATIONSGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMNATO GANGSTERISM
STRATEGIC CULTURE—When Mattis said “we have reports from the battlefield” he was referring to groups like the CIA covertly-sponsored terrorist outfit Al Nusra Front and their media outlet, the so-called White Helmets.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIWARRUSSIA DESK
ERIC ZUESSE—Some Sanders-voters hated Hillary Clinton, and were unsure which side of Trump’s mouth to believe and voted for the progressive-populist side of it, because there wasn’t anything at all progressive-populist about Hillary. That’s no real democracy (a choice between two fascists), no honest choice at all, but Russia didn’t make it that way — and going to war as if it had been Russia’s fault, would be entirely the U.S. regime’s fault, yet another of its many incredibly vicious lies.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVENEZUELA
AJAMU BARAKA—But nowhere is U.S. criminality more apparent and unrelenting than right here in the Americas where the Pan-European project was born in 1492. That was the year “Europe” was born, emerging from its relative cultural backwardness using with terrifying efficiency the only advantage it had over the more civilized people of the region—armor protection and steel weapons—to slaughter the people, take the land and begin the 500-hundred-year nightmare the people of the world have suffered ever since.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIFASCISTSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMRUSSIA DESKSCUMWATCHSICK SOCIETYTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXTRUE JOURNALISMUS Foreign PolicyUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
ANDRE DAMON—The goal of the ruling class and its media accomplices is to put on “a unified front” through the suppression of social opposition within the United States. Along these Lines, NBC added, “Researchers tell us it’s not just Russia deploying these attacks on social media,” adding “many small independent groups are trying to divide Americans and create chaos.” Who are these “small independent groups” seeking to “create chaos”? By this, they no doubt mean any news or political organization that dares question the official line that everything is fine in America…