STEPHEN LENDMAN—Addressing Haley directly, Nebenzya added: “Instead of focusing on the solution of acute crises in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, North Korea and Africa, you suggest meddling in the internal affairs of other states. We do not want to be accomplices to destabilization in Iran or elsewhere.”
Patrice de Bergeracpas
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANNOTATED NEWSANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
NICOLAS J S DAVIES—“The plea of vital interest, which has been one of the main justifications for wars in the past, is indeed the very one which the UN Charter was intended to exclude as a basis for armed intervention in another country.”
- ACADEMIC WHORESAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIFASCISTSANTIWARBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMIRANISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISM
TONY CARTALUCCI—In the world of geopolitical analysis, it is not often that a signed and dated confession can be cited when describing conspiracies against another nation-state. In the case of US meddling in Iran, Brookings provides just such evidence – nearly 200 pages long – detailing everything from fabricated opposition, US sponsorship of terrorism, and even engineered provocations by the US and Israel to trigger a full-scale war.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESIRANISRAELLEFT-LIBERALSMARXISMMEDIA FRONTNATO GANGSTERISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONISM
RAMIN MAZAHERI—When perhaps the top daily-news leftist website – the World Socialist Web Site – has the phrase “brutally exploited Iranian working class” in their first sentence, something is clearly out of balance.
Because if Iran’s working class is “brutally” mistreated, then what is the working class in, say, the United States? Do they call it the “astronomically, incredibly, stupendously, racially exploited US working class”?
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESANTIFASCISTSARTS & FILM
JOANNE LAURIER—When Elisa starts communicating with the “Asset,” she comes to the attention of Dr. Robert Hoffstetler (Michael Stuhlbarg), a scientist at the lab and also, it turns out, a Soviet spy. Realizing that both the Russians and the American military want to destroy the endearing amphibian-man, who has great healing powers, Robert helps Elisa, Zelda and Giles rescue the being. Normal boundaries are transcended by Elisa and her other-species love.