MARGARET KIMBERLEY—The US state of permanent war threatens the health, housing, education and quality of life of all Americans, and the literal lives of millions overseas. But the resistance isn’t resisting empire, only the Republicans.
Patrice de Bergeracpas
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAUDIOBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTBOURGEOIS VALUESCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORES
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN STUDIESANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL EXPLOITERSANIMAL LIVESANIMAL MARTYRDOMAnimal RightsAnimal sacrifice
“Today’s wildlife management philosophy is based on propagating game animal populations for the sole purpose of increasing hunter recreation. Prescribed burning or clearcutting of forests to promote more game animals necessarily results in the…deterioration of biological diversity.”— Luke Dommer
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-MILITARISM & PACIFISTANTI-NEOLIBERALISMFACEBOOK GOLDFALSE DEMOCRACYFASCISMMEDIA FRONT
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—I’m going to start sharing my work on a variety of diverse platforms in order to get around the censorship network, which I think all of us alt-media types are going to have to get comfortable with. Any online publications who wish to re-publish my writings are as always welcome to do so without asking, just please credit me and include the hyperlinks I place at the bottom of every article showing readers how to follow and support me. I’ll still share my work on Medium and my website as well.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACLASS COLLABORATIONCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE WHORES
CHRISTOPHER BRAUCHLI—Those interested in collecting past due debts might find themselves leery of giving such a failed effort a second chance. Proving that “once bitten, twice shy” does not apply to Congress, however, the program was re-introduced again in 2004 as part of the American Jobs Creation Act. According to projections at the time that Act was passed, and contrary to empirical evidence from less than 10 years earlier, its Congressional supporters said that the PCAs would collect $1.3 billion and receive commissions of $350 million. It was, so the Congress believed, a sure fire winner.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECultureCULTURE & COMEDYCULTURE & CRITICISM
STEPHEN COOPER—Equally more illuminating than Brinkmann’s minimalist musings is masterful American writer James Baldwin’s take on modern society’s lack of consciousness. In his essay “Mass Culture and the Creative Artist,” Baldwin piercingly observed: “What the mass culture really reflects . . . is the American bewilderment in the face of the world we live in. We do not seem to want to know that we are in the world…