JOHN STEPPLING—The ruling class and its stenographers, the ownership class and its affluent flatterers, have colonized the western imagination. And it is leading to this sense of pervasive unreality.
Patrice de Bergeracpas
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBLACK OPS & FALSE FLAGSBOURGEOIS LEFTBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORESGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
MOON OF ALABAMA—Alinejad claimed several times that she was slandered by Iranian media. I have seen no evidence for that claim but would not be astonished to find that an agent working for a foreign government, which is openly attempting to overthrow the Iranian political system, is somewhat disliked in that country.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANIMAL DEFENDERSCORPORATE CRIMESCORPORATE CRIMINALITYENERGYENERGY TRANSPORTENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESSAVING THE PLANET
STAN COX—The Earth is having to deal with continuous, largely unchecked emissions of greenhouse gases, along with soil degradation, mass extinction of species, destruction of ecosystems, and disruption of nitrogen, phosphorous, and water cycles. Meanwhile, efforts to head off the planet-wide ecological crisis remain trapped in a game of rock-paper-scissors.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESSYRIATURKEY
MIKE WHITNEY—The unexpected escalation of fighting on the ground (Afrin), along with Turkey’s promise to clear the Syrian border all the way to Iraq, has only increased the sense of panic among Trump’s top national security advisors who are making every effort to minimize the damage by trying to bring Turkey’s invasion to a swift end.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIES
BARRY GREY—Amidst the nauseating spectacle of Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday night, perhaps the most remarkable feature was the inability of the ruling class—not only Trump, but also the Democratic opposition and the unending stream of media commentary—to deal seriously with any of the myriad crises engulfing American and world capitalism.