P. GREANVILLE—For those who understand what’s really going on, how the liberal mainstream establishment has rolled out one of the most outrageous campaigns of defamation and putschist disinformation in modern history against both Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, indeed a case without parallel in the entire history of US media, this particular Taibbi piece does not make for enjoyable reading. It is disingenuous, at best.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBOURGEOIS LEFTCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCULTURE & CRITICISMDemoncratsELECTION 2016FAKE NEWSFALSE DEMOCRACYFALSE LEFTGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMGREAT HYPOCRISYIDIOTIZED PUBLICSLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA CRITICISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEDemoncratsRepublicons
BRUCE DIXON—Like Congressional Democrats who tell us they’re really The Resistance, not the Assistance somebody lied to us here. The election just passed was serious business for sure, the people’s business mishandled, misrepresented, bought and stolen. Some who insisted it was The Most Important Mid-Term Election of The Era were innocently mistaken, frightened by Trump and the genuinely scary rise of white nationalism. In every election some are focused on their own careers which can be made broken with the outcome. And in some cases for whatever reason some people simply lied to us.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESDemoncratsVIDEOSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISM
Jimmy Dore and his crew comment on the complete lack of program and plans evidenced by the Democrats.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESDemoncratsRepubliconsVIDEOSWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWILDLIFE/LANDWORLD DESKZIONCONS
Being anti-Trump is not good enough for defeating Trump. The Democratic Party needs a clearer and more progressive platform if it hopes to halt the country’s rightward movement, says Empire Files’ Abby Martin on the TRNN midterm election panel
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESDemoncratsRepublicons
ERIC ZUESSE—Ever since 2003, there has been an enduring decline in Americans’ trust in the US Government itself. In 2004, which was just before the reality started to sink in, among Americans, that America had committed a war-crime by invading Iraq — that no weapons of mass destruction had actually existed there as the US President had promised; that there was no way in which this invasion was ‘defensive’ — 52% of Americans in Gallup’s ongoing polls of confidence in US institutions still had “a great deal” or “quite a lot” of confidence in the US Presidency. In 2005, that became 44%. In 2006, it was 33%. In 2007, it was 25%. In 2018, it is back up to 37% (but still well below the 52% in 2004).