ROWAN WOLF—Here we sit with three back to back hate crimes, and I for one am waiting for the next and the next. Has the match been lit that the neo-nazi right has so long waited for? Has the day to the lone wolves finally arrived? Certainly a President who now proudly claims he is a “nationalist”, backed by a party in power who is cowed to his side, and a questionable judge implanted who believes firmly in the “unitary executive” theory of the presidency. Is now the time to “make America great again” by putting everyone back in their “place”?
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESANNOTATED NEWSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIADemoncratsRepubliconsRowan Wolf
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEDemoncratsRepublicons
CHRIS HEDGES—Donald Trump has transformed the decayed carcass of the Republican Party into a cult. All cults are personality cults. They are extensions of the cult leaders. The cult reflects the leader’s prejudices, worldview, personal style and ideas. Trump did not create the yearning for a cult leader. Huge segments of the population, betrayed by the established elites, were conditioned for a cult leader. They were desperately looking for someone to rescue them and solve their problems. They found their cult leader in the New York real estate developer and reality television show star. Only when we recognize Trump as a cult leader, and many of those who support him as cult followers, will we understand where we are headed and how we must resist.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEDemoncratsVIRTUAL UNIVERSITYVIRTUALUNIV
GREATER OF TWO EVILS: WHY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS WORSE THAN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY FOR 85% OF THE U.S. POPULATION
BRUCE LERRO—Most poor people don’t vote and in a way, they are smart because they understand that the Democratic Party can do nothing for them. While many working-class people don’t vote, highly skilled working class people do vote, and many will vote Democrat.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEDemoncratsPLUTOCRATIC POWERSICK SOCIETY
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—We never belonged in Southeast Asia in the 50s and 60s. We never belonged in the Middle East in the 90s or 2000s… period! When the day comes that many of our friends and neighbors stop drinking the Kool- Aid of this ‘ War on Terror ‘ and realize that they have been bamboozled for generations… we can maintain our strength as a nation by keeping the hell out of what George Washington warned : ‘ Foreign entanglements’. The America that many of us love has never been the ‘ Policeman of the world’ ; rather it has been the ‘ Goon squad ‘ for its corporate masters. Google Major General Smedley Butler’s 1935 essay ‘ War is a Racket ‘ and wake up!
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEDemoncratsRepubliconsUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
MVH: They put out their proposal to public comment, which closed October 15 at midnight, and we started a massive public education and outreach campaign. We digested this 100-page, nearly 100-page proposal, broke it down. We reached so many organizations and groups who were reaching their own constituencies to get public comment in. And that number—which is still going up, because comments are still registering, even though the period has closed—has now surpassed 70,000 comments in response to Trump’s anti-protest plan.