MISSY COMLEY BEATTIE—It’s not just endless war—the sheer horror of the slaughter US Empire exacts. It’s more. It’s oil seeping into our oceans. It’s radiation. It’s fracking. It’s factory farming. It’s what we inhale, absorb, ingest. This week, I saw new recommendations for colon cancer screening—colonoscopy at age 45 instead of 50. More and more young people, even teenagers, are being diagnosed with this disease. Is it diet? Is it a diet that’s marinated in pesticides?
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEARMAGEDDONCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIADEBASED HUMANITYENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESSAVING THE PLANET
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESARMAGEDDONWORLD DESKZIONCONS
THE SAKER—This really can be summarized in a simple sentence: the AngloZionist Hegemony is a threat for the entire planet, but nobody besides Russia and Iran is willing to take it on. Ain’t that an irony!
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSARMAGEDDONBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCOLONIALISMCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESEUROPEAN UNIONFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATIONGERMAN & European complicityIDIOTIZED PUBLICSISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSKOREA/NORTH KOREALIBERAL IDIOCYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATES
JEFF J. BROWN—In the first book of my China Trilogy, called 44 Days Backpacking in China- The Middle Kingdom in the 21st Century, with the United States, Europe and the Fate of the World in Its Looking Glass (https://ganxy.com/i/88276/), I wrote that even for China, the fate of Jerusalem, the capital of Palestine and so much more, is the axis upon which all world geopolitics turn. After hosting David Pear on the show today, my convictions are considerably reinforced. Not much has changed in the last 5,000 years, with the gates of this ancient city changing “owners” 44 times (a coincidence to my book’s title).
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIWARARMAGEDDONBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
JOAQUIN FLORES—The obvious message is the important message here – Russia and the US did not engage, so do not expect a Russian ‘retaliation’ militarily. The Syrian Arab Army will continue its clean-up campaign and Russia will pursue diplomacy on multiple fronts and in multiple vectors. This doesn’t rule out that Russia won’t escalate in other ideas, as a ‘cold’ response. That is a long established Russian method, which reflect sovereign prerogative.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSARMAGEDDONBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
ANDRE VLTCHEK—Russia is clearly indignant. As reported by RT: “While none of the cruise missiles launched by the US and its allies reached the Russian air defense zones, the strikes sparked outrage in Moscow. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the US-led strikes hit a war-ravaged country “that has been trying to survive terrorist aggression for many years.” In a statement posted on Facebook, she compared the invasion to the start of the 2003 Iraq War, which was based on claims that Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction.”