ALASTAIR CROOKE—But first, as Tooze notes, the ‘pattern’ starts with Woodrow Wilson’s observation in 1916, that “Britain has the earth, and Germany wants it”. Well, actually it was also about British élite fear of rivals (i.e. Germany arising), and the fear of Britain’s élites of appearing weak. Today, it is about the American élite fearing similarly, about China, and fearing a putative Eurasian ‘empire’.
BANKING & FINANCE
- ABOMINATIONSBANKING & FINANCEBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESS
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBANKING & FINANCEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORYEUROPEAN UNIONFRANCE
AIDAN O’BRIEN—The Europeans are pushing against liberalism and its neoliberal progeny. Never mind the fact that the new or alternative political parties they vote for are failing to live up to their critical manifestos. The point is that probably 50% or more of the Europeans have had enough of liberal capitalism. And this means that they have had enough of the EU. How this plays out though is anyone’s guess.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBANKING & FINANCEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACLASS ANALYSISCLASS COLLABORATIONCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESFILTHY NEOCONSFINANCE CAPITALGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATIONGREECE
PETER KOENIG—The debt on Greece was imposed by the troika and accepted by the Tsipras Government against the will of the people, who in a referendum on 5 July 2015 voted with an overwhelming 61% NO to the bail-out package, of which not one euro has benefitted the Greek people, but covered merely Greece’s debt service, i.e. interest and related fees; and, second, the Greek debt was and is by IMF standards – admitted in private by Mme. Lagarde – beyond Greece’s repayment capacity…
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBANKING & FINANCEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAsiaASIA AFFAIRSBANKING & FINANCECOLD WARCONSPIRACYCrimeaDEEP STATEEU.BritainFALSE DEMOCRACYHISTORYIMPERIALISMINTELLEGENGE APPARATUSIRANIRAQISRAELLATIN AMERICALIES & PROPAGANDAMEDIA LIESMIDDLE EASTMILITARISMMoti NissaniNATIONAL POLICY (USA)POLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPROPAGANDARUSSIARUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYASAKERSECRET GOVERNMENTSSERIESSOVIET UNIONSYRIATHE USATHE WORKING CLASSUS Foreign PolicyUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MilitaryVASSAL STATESWALL STREETWAR
Moti Nissani, PhD No Planet – No People Part IV of: Why does the…