BRUCE DIXON—Policy-wise there are places where Barber, the PPC and the Institutional Church are unwilling to tread. Barber and company seem barely able to recognize domestic or international crimes when these are perpetrated by Democrats. It was Obama not Bush or Trump that started giving training, material support, ammo and logistics to every single army on the African continent except Libya, Somalia and Zimbabwe. Barber’s call for “a just two state solution” is utterly oblivious of the impossibility of anybody peacefully co-existing with or creating such a thing out of the nuclear armed apartheid ethnocracy that is today’s Israel. Barber’s sermon condemns drone warfare’s murder of innocents without noting that Barack Obama originated the policy. Barber’s sermon denounces the hateful and immoral border wall, without noting that 70% of it was built under Obama, who voted for it as a US senator, leaving less than 30% to be completed by Trump.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBLACK AMERICABLACK MISLEADERS
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBLACK AMERICABLACK MISLEADERS
BRUCE DIXON—Dr. King was an honest man. If he were alive today he would have to come to grip with the fact that no settler colonial regime has ever been overthrown by nonviolent means alone. We’ll never know how or whether he could square that particular circle, but it’s absolutely certain that he would mercilessly excoriate the US enforcers and enablers of apartheid Israel, Republican and Democrat, white and black alike. That’s called solidarity. And it’s easy to imagine he would reserve special and biting scorn and mockery for the black political class which have erased the substance of his life’s work and turned them into a mere corporate brand.
- ABOMINATIONSACTIVISTS & HEROESAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBLACK AMERICABLACK MISLEADERS
ED CURTIN—Revolutionaries are, of course, anathema to the power elites who, with all their might, resist such rebels’ efforts to transform society. If they can’t buy them off, they knock them off. Forty-eight years after King’s assassination, the causes he fought for – civil rights, the end to U.S. wars of aggression , and economic justice for all – remain not only unfulfilled, but have worsened in so many respects. And King’s message has been enervated by the sly trick of giving him a national holiday and urging Americans to make it “a day of service.”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESBLACK AMERICABLACK MISLEADERSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
GLEN FORD—The Emil Jones brand of Black politics is based on the assumption that African American aspirations are limited to a simple desire to see Black faces on display in high places, no matter the public policy content of that representation. It is as if emancipation of the slaves could be achieved by moving Ol’ Massa out of the Big House, and installing the Black butler in his place, while the conditions of life and labor in the fields remain unchanged. After all, the butler is one of “ours.” The slaves should be happy to experience a vicarious freedom, through their “son.” Further, it would be downright unfamily-like to pester our own kin about the need for forty acres and a mule per household.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSBLACK AMERICABLACK MISLEADERSCLASS ANALYSIS
MARGARET KIMBERLEY—Gun fatalities are emblematic of so much that is wrong in this country. Racism creates hypocrisy and a climbing death toll. The open lovers of white supremacy make their voices heard while two faced cowards court them in secret. The tragic public drama will go on and the bloodshed will too.