ALAN WOODS—I will say it clearly and emphatically. I have never in my life met a single member of the Labour Party who could be described as an anti-Semite. Never. Not only that, I am firmly convinced from many conversations I have had, that not a single one of my friends and comrades have ever met such a person. There is a very clear reason for this strange omission. If there are any anti-Semites in the Labour Party, their number must be so insignificantly small that they are virtually invisible.
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONS
Liberal egalitarians tended to insist that what mattered were institutional solutions to current inequalities; past injustices weren’t relevant, and arguments that relied on historical claims were rejected.
- BATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBOURGEOIS LEFTCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS MILITARYVIDEOSZIONCONS
CHRIS HEDGES INTERVIEW—This is a rather extraordinary interview for a variety of reasons. For one, Hedges is given space to say what he likes about the topics he is most interested in, chiefly the implosion and extreme toxicity of late-stage capitalism. Apparently, VICE News, which since this interview has become an almost complete propaganda tool for the Deep State, one designed to lure younger viewers wary of the mainstream engines of disinformation (CBS, CNN, NYTimes, Fox, etc.), felt they could not totally control Hedges, and they were right.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFT
DANNY HAIPHONG—There would be no Jay-Z/NFL collaboration without Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and the hundreds of young, mostly Black men around the country whose lives have been taken prematurely by way of police murder. Disaster capitalism feeds off Black death. And to protect the inevitability of Black death, the real billionaire capitalists such as Epstein who control the means of production (including fictitious finance) must operate in relative secrecy while Jay-Z and the rest of the Black misleadership class publicly shame and condemn any independent and politically left striving that emerges from the Black polity.
- BOURGEOIS FEMINISTSBOURGEOIS LEFTBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALIST SICKNESSMEDIA CRITICISM
• Studies in Decadence: Bravo Real Housewives CAN be entertaining, but their pathological selfishness and infinite pettiness is eventually tiresome.
MARGO STILES—When you talk decadence in a world overrun by morally indifferent humans, Bravo’s shows, (an NBC property) nurtured by Andy Cohen, especially the Real Housewives franchises, take the cake. I admit watching them often: they CAN be entertaining. But what bothers me no end is how this bunch of mostly well-off people WASTE their celebrityhood in endless petty bickering punctuated by bouts of outrageous self-pampering. Their egos are so fragile, their vision of life so myopic, that the slightest real or imagined slight is cause for a feud that can last ages.