In legal filings in connection with Cohen’s plea deal, prosecutors asserted, based on Cohen’s testimony, that Cohen had acted “in coordination with and at the direction” of Trump for the purpose of influencing the election. Since the payoffs exceeded legal campaign limits and had not been reported to federal election authorities, they constituted a breech of campaign finance laws, a felony, they argued. And they directly charged Trump with complicity in the legal violations.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSState Sponsored Terrorism
- BOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCULTURE & CRITICISM
K J NOH— Santa’s sleigh of mystification flies triumphally in the dusk of reason, against the harsh, dark night of capitalism. It’s incumbent on those of us with thinking minds and caring hearts, to eschew this palliative narcotic and to aspire for ourselves and others, the true flight that a critical, liberated mind can attain, to struggle for the heights of justice, equality, solidarity.
- ABOMINATIONSBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAIMPERIALISM
JOHN WIGHT—It comes as no surprise that the Atlantic Council’s financial sponsors amount to a rogue’s gallery of global corporations, oil companies, banks and financial institutions, governments and various other entities of such nature. It confirms that the relationship between global capitalism and Western imperialism is one forged in hell – or at least it does for those nations and people forced to exist at the sharp end of its egregious role around the world when it comes to fomenting conflict, crises, carnage and instability.
- ABOMINATIONSBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESS
MoA—Members of the Atlantic Council, which has a contract to censor Facebook posts, appear on several cluster lists. The UK core cluster also includes some prominent names like tax fraudster William Browder, the daft Atlantic Council shill Ben Nimmo and the neo-conservative Washington Post columnist Anne Applebaum. One person of interest is Andrew Wood who handed the Steele ‘dirty dossier’ to Senator John McCain to smear Donald Trump over alleged relations with Russia. A separate subcluster of so-called journalists names Deborah Haynes, David Aaronovitch of the London Times, Neil Buckley from the FT and Jonathan Marcus of the BBC.
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISM
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…