ANDRE DAMON—The letter points to the growing divide between the employees of technology companies, among the most highly-skilled workers anywhere in the world—many of whom have imbibed an ethos of opposition to concentrated power, surveillance, and the military—and leading executives determined to integrate Google, Facebook, and Twitter into the military/intelligence apparatus.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMBECILITY UNBOUNDIMPERIALISM
A bloodless revolution seems to be out of the question. John Rachel, my cadre in Japan, has a viable plan in The Peace Dividend, but can’t even get the attention of major anti-war groups. Capitalism spoils everything it touches. As Chris Hedges says, here in Empire “doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”
- ABOMINATIONSANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIFASCISTSANTIWARBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIA DESKUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
ERIC ZUESSE—The issue decided by the vote is that the expulsions of Russia’s representatives to U.S.-allied countries must stand on the basis merely of the UK Government’s allegations of Russia’s guilt, without any evidence being provided to back them up. Essentially, what was at stake in this vote is whether the public, in each of these countries, should believe Russia’s guilt without being provided any evidence that Russia is guilty.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIWARBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCACA MEDIACAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
ERIC ZUESSE—Something’s deeply wrong here. Government by deceit, cannot be a democracy. And, yet, the public still don’t get the message, even after it has been delivered to us in history-books. By then, it’s no longer in the news, and so only few people really care about it. The message of history is not learned. The public still accepts the ongoing lies — the new lies, in the new ‘news’, for the new atrocities.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
Abby Martin speaks to William Blum, Historian and Author of America’s Deadliest Export: Democracy speaking about the history of US interventionism around the world and the brainwashing of America.