AIDAN O’BRIEN—The Europeans are pushing against liberalism and its neoliberal progeny. Never mind the fact that the new or alternative political parties they vote for are failing to live up to their critical manifestos. The point is that probably 50% or more of the Europeans have had enough of liberal capitalism. And this means that they have had enough of the EU. How this plays out though is anyone’s guess.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBANKING & FINANCEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORYEUROPEAN UNIONFRANCE
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIFASCISTSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIARUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
JOHN WIGHT—Indeed, with the investigation into this crime still ongoing, the only people who are certain of Russian state involvement is a political class in Britain that is acting not in the interests the British public but instead the interests of the country’s aforementioned establishment press, combined and in cooperation with a murky and evermore influential network of neocon think tanks.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAPPEALS TO CONSCIENCEBRAZILCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIES
GLEN FORD—According to the official numbers, Brazil’s police kill 4, 224 civilians a year. Alves asks us to “imagine a country where twelve civilians are ‘legally’ killed by the police on a daily basis.” Seventy-six percent of the dead are Black, meaning nine Black men or boys are killed by Brazilian police every day (99 percent are male). Alves notes that these statistics “do not count the ‘disappeared’ and ‘unknown’ that have turned poor and predominantly black urban communities in Brazil into macabre geographies.”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
JANINE JACKSON—The New York Times is talking about how Haspel’s nomination will “reignite the wrenching debate” over interrogation “techniques,” like waterboarding, confinement in boxes and sleep deprivation. First of all, it sounds like those being hurt are the ones who have to debate the issue, you know, or look at the photographs, rather than the people who were and who may be tortured.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINACHINESE WAY OF LIFE
CHINA TECH: INVENTION, INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT – PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE – 5,000 YEARS OF PROGRESS.
JEFF J. BROWN—Many people still harbor images of China’s century of humiliation, 1839-1949, as a technological point of reference, when Western and then Japanese parasitic colonialists sucked this country’s people and their resources dry with illegal drugs, expropriation, exploitation and war. That was China’s nadir, 110 years out of five millennia of progress. Except for those 110 years, the reality is that China has been the world’s innovation leader for most of written history. Please listen to my 600 Years podcast below and study the bilingual table I created, based on Robert Temple’s work, cited just after that. You can even print out the table on nine sheets of A3 or A4 paper, if you’d like, suitable for framing.