BEN NORTON—Elizabeth Warren repeated her support for regime change in Venezuela in an interview in September with the Council on Foreign Relations, a central gear in the machinery of the military-industrial complex. “Maduro is a dictator and a crook who has wrecked his country’s economy, dismantled its democratic institutions, and profited while his people suffer,” Warren declared. She referred to Maduro’s elected government as a “regime” and called for “supporting regional efforts to negotiate a political transition.”
- BOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVENEZUELAZIONCONS
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHANIMAL EXPLOITERSANIMAL MARTYRDOMAustralia & Pacific IslandsCAPITALIST SICKNESS
The ecoanimal apocalypse in Australia—long foreseen but swept under the rug or actively denied by the establishment politicos and media—with Murdoch’s properties leading the charge in the climate denialist camp, has now caused, at last, an angry awakening that is quickly sprouting a more combative stance and defiant tactics among the public. We earnestly hope the lessons learned by the Australian population at such ghastly cost will illumine the path of liberation from the claws of capitalism.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSTHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVZIONCONS
PAUL STREET—There’s no basis for establishment shock and surprise. Trump is an amoral militarist and faux-isolationist who opened his presidency by going to the CIA’s headquarters to complain that the United States had gone too long without “winning wars” and to say that the U.S. might have another chance to invade Iraq and “get the oil.”
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDABRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
ANDRE VLTCHEK—I suggest we talk. Publicly. Let us debate the very definitions of democracy. Let us discuss who has done more harm to the world: China or the West? I am ready, anytime. If the leaders of Hong Kong riots, or “protests” are confident that they are correct, let us face each other, in front of microphones and cameras.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE WHORESLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
CHRIS HEDGES—All of the utopian promises of globalization have been exposed as lies. Allowing banks and corporations to determine how we should order human society and govern ourselves did not spread global wealth, raise the living standards of workers or implant democracy across the globe. The ideology, preached in business schools and by pliant politicians, was a thin cover for the rapacious greed of the elites, elites who now control most of the world’s wealth.