P. GREANVILLE—Access to healthcare in America, a corrupt and utterly monetised arrangement that is a global scandal even among capitalist nations, is in actuality in many cases a form of extortion. So how do we explain this general passivity in the face of a system that is clearly out to get you in every conceivable way—and often with complete impunity? Much of this stems, of course, from the indoctrination received by most Americans, the US “exceptionalist” brainwash that remains in force from cradle to grave.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
- ABOMINATIONSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIAFALSE DEMOCRACYLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMASSIVE CORRUPTION & STUPIDITYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—This article is of course absurd. As we discussed recently, you will always see Russia on the same US foreign policy page as anti-interventionists like Tulsi Gabbard, because Russia, like so many other nations, opposes US interventionism. To treat this as some sort of shocking conspiracy instead of obvious and mundane is journalistic malpractice. There are many, many very good reasons to oppose the war agendas of the US-centralized empire, none of which have anything to do with having any loyalty to or sympathies for the Russian government.
- ABOMINATIONSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDARUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESK
FINIAN CUNNINGHAM—The case of Maria Butina appears to be a disturbing one of the American state framing up a Russian citizen to bolster a political agenda of alleged Russian interference in US elections. Her pre-trial detention in solitary confinement certainly amounts to a form of psychological torture to pressure a confession. Butina is facing several years in prison, despite many observers considering her to be innocent.
- CAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAEUROPEAN UNIONFRANCEUncategorized
RAMIN MAZAHERI—The West’s hysterical post 9/11 love affair with “First Responders” (excepting journalists, of course) is all a media concoction to hide this fact: the police are drawn from the most reactionary elements of society – they never go over to the crowd. In fact, they took their job in order to fight and manipulate the crowd. Admirers of French riot police fail to realize that cops are always selected from among the most class-illiterate, most intellectual brutal members of a society.
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESEU.FRANCEEUROPEAN UNIONFRANCEVIRTUALUNIV
ISRAEL SHAMIR—The American nationalist right is too law-abiding to achieve anything. They used some non-institutionalised violence against blacks, and even that was long time ago. They collect a lot of weapons but never use them against hard targets. They have lost their will to fight. Probably they won’t even defend their President Trump if he were to be removed from power. They have to join forces with some dynamic blacks who aren’t afraid to disobey authority, but for that, they must understand that their enemy is the liberal establishment, not the blacks or immigrants. The French far right had concentrated on the immigrants for too long a time, and failed to take a place and lead the protests.