CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—My writings are mostly non-ideological. This is because the enemy I am trying to attack is itself non-ideological; the agenda to thoroughly dominate and control as many human beings as possible is no more an ideology than a street mugging is. The unelected power establishment will promote the narratives of any ideology to any sector of the population in order to advance its agendas, including capitalism, socialism, white supremacy, Zionism, Christian or Islamic fundamentalism, conservatism or progressivism.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
- ABOMINATIONSCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Are antiwar leftists actually to blame for the fact that MSNBC and CNN shut them down at every turn? In his debate with James Risen about the Russiagate narrative, Greenwald made an interesting remark about the fact that Risen had been able to secure an MSNBC appearance after joining The Intercept. “You cracked the code for how to be an Intercept writer and get on MSNBC,” Greenwald said. “Which is to write an article entitled: ‘Is Donald Trump a Traitor?’”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCRIME & CORRUPTIONCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSCRONY CAPITALISM
ANDRE DAMON—Despite this overwhelming public opposition, the ending of net neutrality on Monday was met largely with silence on the part of the Democrats and their aligned media outlets, and the implementation of this sweeping attack on democratic rights was not even mentioned on the evening news. As with everything else in America, popular opinion in the end counts for nothing.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCULTURE & CRITICISMGREAT HYPOCRISY
CHRIS WRIGHT—According to one of his aides, after the election Obama speculated that the cosmopolitan internationalism of enlightened intellectuals like him had been responsible for the stunning outcome. “Maybe we pushed too far,” he said. “Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.” In other words, we were too noble and forward-thinking for the benighted masses, who want nothing more than to remain submerged in their comforting provincial identities. We were too ambitious and idealistic for our flawed compatriots. “Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early,” Obama sighed. The country hadn’t been ready for the first black president and his lofty post-racial vision.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACON MENCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORES
NICK PEMBERTON—For this reason alone I wish Trump would have lost. We are now back to square one: believing that the Democratic Party can save us. Conor Lamb may look like a harmless lamb, but he is laying (and lying) with the wolves of the Republican Party, who are led by a disturbed child named Donald Trump. A bipartisan agreement is the most dangerous thing in Washington.