BILL VAN AUKEN—The entire rescue effort has been characterized by an outpouring of human solidarity and concern for the fate of the young people trapped beneath the earth, together with international collaboration and the deployment of immense resources to achieve the aim of bringing them out alive.
- ANNOTATED NEWSANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORES
- ABOMINATIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE TELEVISIONFALSE LEFTFRAUDS & NON-LEFT LEFTGENDERHOLLYWOOD & MEDIALIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYMEDIA FRONT
CARLOS DELGADO—The creatively bankrupt Hollywood studio machinery, which seems increasingly incapable of doing anything but churning out sequels, remakes, “reboots,” and “reimaginings” of commercially successful franchises, has of late made appeals to identity politics by creating “gender-swapped” versions of popular films, where women inhabit roles that had previously been played by men. Far from being an attempt to showcase the talents of the performers involved, much less appeal to the broad mass of women whose experiences are excluded from the cultural landscape, such efforts are cynical and nakedly mercenary attempts to squeeze blood from the stones of once-lucrative franchises.
- ABOMINATIONSACTIVISTS & HEROESAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYCORPORATE TELEVISIONCRIME & CORRUPTIONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
MIKE HEAD—Last Sunday, Australia’s Channel 7 network broadcast an interview with Jennifer Robinson, an Australian-born, London-based lawyer who represents WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange. She issued a clear demand for the Australian government to carry out its responsibility to secure his freedom, as an Australian citizen.
The interview and 10-minute segment on the nationally-televised “Sunrise” morning program was a significant break in the general silence within the Australian corporate media on the more than seven-year detention of Assange.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORES
MARTHA ROSENBERG—Two lies lurk under the PR stunt. First, most of Pharma’s profits come from non life-saving drugs that treat acid reflux, ADHD, poor eating habits and a host of trumped up psychiatric illnesses. Secondly, research accounts for only one-fifth of Pharma’s drug costs. Most drug costs Pharma seeks to recoup are for marketing––the ask-your-doctor ads you see on TV––and, of course, lobbying.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORESCOVERT OPERATIONSCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWASHINGTON'S VASSALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Russian propaganda is not dangerous. Having access to other ways of looking at global geopolitics is not dangerous. What absolutely is dangerous is a vast empire concerning itself with the information and ideas that its citizenry have access to. Get your rapey, manipulative fingers out of our minds, please. If our dear leaders are so worried about our losing faith in our institutions, they shouldn’t be concerning themselves with manipulating us into trusting them, they should be making those institutions more trustworthy.