CASS DEAN—Comes the Revolution, the displaced ruling class immediately starts organizing a counter-coup and lots of unpleasantness ensues, including mistrust between people. But Cuba’s ruling class, and its psycho sadist enforcers, were intertwined with both the leading civil criminals, the Mafia, the leading underground criminals, the CIA, and the politicians, of a large country only 90 miles away that rolled out the welcome mat.
COUPS & CIVIL WAR
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCOMMUNISMCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINAL RULING CLASSCUBAN EXAMPLE
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCOUPS & CIVIL WARCOVERT OPERATIONSSAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATES
FINIAN CUNNINGHAM—Khashoggi’s articles appeared to be taking on increasingly critical tone against the heir to the Saudi throne, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The 33-year-old Crown Prince, or MbS as he’s known, is de facto ruler of the oil-rich kingdom, in place of his aging father, King Salman. While Western media and several leaders, such as Presidents Trump and Macron, have been indulging MbS as “a reformer”, Khashoggi was spoiling this Saudi public relations effort by criticizing the war in Yemen, the blockade on Qatar and the crackdown on Saudi critics back home.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCOUPS & CIVIL WARCOVERT OPERATIONSIMPERIALISMIRAN
RAMIN MAZAHERI—The irony is that Western leftists will openly admire the Committees to Defend the Revolution (who would certainly get physically involved were Cuba ever to actually have protests) or even the Chavista brigades, yet the Basjii who opposed the Green Movement – which most leftists, including the World Socialist Web Site, agree was a mostly upper-middle class phenomenon – receive none of this support but only scorn, fear and condemnation.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYKOREA/NORTH KOREAUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWORLD DESK
MICHEL CHOSSUDOVSKY—The Korean War (1950-1953) was the first major military operation undertaken by the US in the wake of World War II, launched at the very outset of what was euphemistically called “The Cold War”. In many respects it was a continuation of World War II, whereby Korean lands under Japanese colonial occupation were, from one day to the next, handed over to a new colonial power, the United States of America. At the Potsdam Conference (July–August 1945), the US and the Soviet Union agreed to dividing Korea, along the 38th parallel. There was no “Liberation” of Korea following the entry of US forces. Quite the opposite.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISMIRANSYRIATERRORISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
RICK STERLING—Life’s complexities are portrayed in the Iranian pilots where the younger pilot has left his pregnant wife to be alongside his father. While the story is fictional, the portrayed setting, human drama and conflict between forces of moderation versus extremism and violence is real. Hundreds of thousands of real Syrians and Iraqis have died due to the creation and promotion of the Frankenstein monster represented by ISIS.