TIM DICKINSON—Together, Charles and David Koch control one of the world’s largest fortunes, which they are using to buy up our political system. But what they don’t want you to know is how they made all that money
CRIME & CORRUPTION
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCRIME & CORRUPTIONCRIMINAL RULING CLASSENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESSAVING THE PLANET
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANTI-CORPORATISMCOVERT OPERATIONSCRIME & CORRUPTIONPEOPLES HISTORYPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATSPOLICE & REPRESSIONPOLICE STATEVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIV
Chris Hedges speaks on 3/29/2014 at the “One Nation Under Surveillance” civil liberties conference at CCSU in CT. He’s introduced by Mongi Dhaouadi, Executive Director of CAIR-CT. Hedges was one of he plaintiffs in a suit against the government “indefinite detention” policy. He’s a former Middle East bureau chief of the New York Times He’s written “Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt”, “What Every Person Should Know About War”, “War is a Force That Gives Us Meaning”, and other books.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCORPORATE COLLABORATORSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCRIME & CORRUPTIONCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSCRONY CAPITALISM
ANDRE DAMON—Despite this overwhelming public opposition, the ending of net neutrality on Monday was met largely with silence on the part of the Democrats and their aligned media outlets, and the implementation of this sweeping attack on democratic rights was not even mentioned on the evening news. As with everything else in America, popular opinion in the end counts for nothing.
- ABOMINATIONSACTIVISTS & HEROESAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYCORPORATE TELEVISIONCRIME & CORRUPTIONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
MIKE HEAD—Last Sunday, Australia’s Channel 7 network broadcast an interview with Jennifer Robinson, an Australian-born, London-based lawyer who represents WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange. She issued a clear demand for the Australian government to carry out its responsibility to secure his freedom, as an Australian citizen.
The interview and 10-minute segment on the nationally-televised “Sunrise” morning program was a significant break in the general silence within the Australian corporate media on the more than seven-year detention of Assange.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCRIME & CORRUPTIONCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMLIBERAL BETRAYALSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
JAMES PETRAS—The liberal-progressive FBI cohort turned into rabid Russia-bashers demanding that Trump take a highly aggressive stance against Moscow, while systematically eliminating his military and security advisors who expressed anti-confrontation sentiments. In the spirit of a Joe McCarthy, the liberal-left launched hysterical attacks on any and every Trump campaign adviser who had spoken to, dined with or exchanged eyebrows with any and all Russians!