ALEXANDER RUBINSTEIN—Like the reporters who wittingly and unwittingly took stories from the CIA under Mockingbird, the U.S. government’s support for Ramos’ oppositional reporting serves as a propaganda cudgel against a country in which the U.S. is currently attempting a regime change. Compounded with Univision’s dominance in the Spanish-American media landscape, Ramos’ stunt in Venezuela furthers the interests of Pence, Rubio and their coup cohorts.
CRIMINALS & DISINFORMERS
- ABOMINATIONSCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
- ABOMINATIONSCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTSISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONS
PHILIP GIRALDI—In truth, no one should believe any country’s creation narrative, which, since the time of Virgil’s Aeneid, has been intended to present an idealized portrait that is largely fact-free. Nationalists will inevitably distort the tale to reflect their own vision of what their homeland represents and how it came to be, but Israel’s story is unusual in that it is packed with lies from start to finish. Even before the creation of a Jewish state, Zionists encouraged Jewish emigration from Europe to the then Turkish-controlled Palestine. They coined the expression “a land without people for people without a land,” a flat out lie as Palestine was fully inhabited by Muslim and Christian Palestinian Arabs plus a small Jewish minority.
- ABOMINATIONSCORPORATE CRIMESCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVENEZUELA
ALAN MACLEOD—After winning re-election in 2018, President Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela was recently sworn in for a second term. However, Trump has taken the extraordinary step of declaring the elections void, condemning the “illegitimate Maduro regime.” He also arranged to have National Assembly head Juan Guaidó—someone who has never even run for president, whom even the New York Times(1/22/19) describes as “virtually unheard-of”—name himself the country’s new leader. This has spurred the Venezuelan right wing onto the streets to try to force Maduro out of office, leading to the deaths of 14 people in the first two nights of clashes between large pro- and anti-government demonstrations. Last year, the Trump administration preemptively declared as fraudulent the elections they had previously been demanding, instructing the opposition (whom the US has been funding for two decades) to boycott the process.
- ABOMINATIONSCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORYIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTS
In this episode, Lee Camp makes (plenty) of fun of the final Senate report on Russiagate, an example of grand self-serving chicanery, which came p with nothing but is being hailed as “proof” that the Russians are everywhere.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESBLACK OPS & FALSE FLAGSCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS' MEDIACLASS COLLABORATIONCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSRUSSIA DESK
PATRICE GREANVILLE—This is what CNN does all the time, along with most of the US media: beat the war drums against the enemy du jour, usually Russia, but now as the list grows ever longer, Iran and of course China, the rising global power.
Trump is a disgrace, and few could argue the matter of peace and war is safe in his hands, given his well documented capricious, not to mention ignorant and narcissist ego, and his enormous contradictions resulting in sudden zig-zags in stated policy, but, curiously, he’s also the only major political figure in America that consistently—and to many perhaps inexplicably—pooh poohs and derails the Deep State’s constant push for imperial adventures and the drift to total war. The latter is what is normally described in the US National Security State peanut gallery as being a mature statesman, or “acting like a true President”.