MoA—The situation in the U.S. controlled northeast is complicated. The Kurdish YPG/PKK forces the U.S. allied with do not get along with the Arab fighters in the Syrian Democratic Forces and vice versa. Isolated attacks on Kurdish SDF units happen each day. It is unknown if these are by ISIS sleeper cells, local Arabs who despise the new Kurdish overlords, or some third party under Turkish direction. The fight against the ISIS pocket along the eastern Euphrates makes no progress. In the north Turkish artillery sporadically fires across the border and hits Kurdish positions.
- ABOMINATIONSCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSCULTURAL SAVAGERYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEARMAGEDDONCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCORPORATE CRIMESCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCULTURAL SAVAGERYCULTURE & CRITICISMDEBASED HUMANITY
Our biosphere has been punctured by an amoral system of industrialism, taken to sociopathic levels by US-led capitalism. The American population, long indoctrinated in all-out irresponsible consumerism, addicted to cheap, infantile escapism, and anesthesized to the need for urgent mobilization and changes in their sacrosanct way of life, have played a nefarious role in enabling America’s malignant leadership to derail world efforts to coordinate an appropriate and timely response.
- ABOMINATIONSBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCOLONIALISMCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCULTURAL SAVAGERYJAPAN
AIDAN O’BRIEN—And before someone objects to the association of British wars and Japanese wars – compare Britain’s present military campaign in the Middle East with Japan’s old military campaign on mainland Asia. Like Japan’s actions in Asia (starting with Korea – 1905) Britain’s actions in Asia (starting with Afghanistan – 2001) are rolling affairs, involving one war of aggression after another. Moreover, the end point of Japan’s past invasions was World War. Similarly, the end point of Britain’s present invasions looks more and more like World War.
- ARTS & FILMCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCULTURAL SAVAGERYCULTURE & COMEDYCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORY
RAMIN MAZAHERI—But humanising the literal Hitler-lover Eva Braun? For one thing – that is not feminism at all. It is no more pro-feminist than this week’s absurd article from The New York Times: Was This Powerful Chinese Empress a Feminist Trailblazer? No, Empress Cixi (reign 1861-1908) was not. At all. Empress Cixi was a disaster for China during her 50-year rule. Drugs, foot-binding, colonial domination (for which she was the willing puppet), social disarray – all were rampant under her reign. Not every woman in power is a feminist, nor good to nor good for women…but this is simply not the view of the West in 2018.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCOLONIALISMCULTURAL SAVAGERYFALSE DEMOCRACYFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATION
ANDRE VLTCHEK—Lashes are hitting exposed flesh. Entire nations are being destroyed, genocides distributed to all continents. East Timor, Afghanistan, Iraq: it never stops. I follow the discourses of the US and especially British UN delegations, ‘discussing’ Syria and even Russia. What comes to my mind is Punjab in India. I recall those old, historic photos of Indian men being hanged by the Brits, pants down, and flogged in public.