ROSS BARKAN—This is not to say, of course, Trump is not a future criminal and the Mueller investigation didn’t perform a service. Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager, and Michael Cohen, Trump’s former personal attorney, are headed to prison. Trump’s conflicts of interest are almost comical. Between the dubious family business dealings and Cohen’s hush money to porn star Stormy Daniels, there’s plenty of material for prosecutors in New York to investigate. Did Trump, in his reckless stupidity, obstruct justice? It’s possible.But none of it will have to do with a fantastic collusion case. Rather, it will concern old-fashioned, sloppy corruption of the type Trump and his ilk – greedy pols and fraudulent businessmen – have engaged in for generations. It’s more destructive and more banal. It will not end his presidency, because federal prosecutors have reached a consensus that a sitting president probably cannot be indicted. Once Trump is out of office, the prosecutorial wheels can keep turning.
- ABOMINATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESDEMOCRATSGREAT HYPOCRISYLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-NEOLIBERALISMDEEP STATEDEMAGOGUERYDEMOCRATSFALSE DEMOCRACY
BRUCE DIXON—In my May 30 column, Why Our Green Parties Haven’t Taken Off, I noted that the GP does get a few important things absolutely correct, and briefly discussed some of its defects and difficulties as well – foggy politics, no organizing methodology, addiction to the models of Democrats and Republicans, and more. It’s a work in progress, often way more work than progress. Some of us are committed to transforming the Green Party into a 21st century left and socialist party, eventually capable of partnering in labor and other organizing ventures and competing for actual power.
- ABOMINATIONSANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSDEMOCRATS
GARY LEUPP—Practically the only good thing the world sees in Trump is his unexpected openness to talks with North Korea. The prospect of a successful summit delights most people, including the leaders of China, South Korea, and Russia. That Feinstein & Co. should already be throwing cold water on any results shows how out of touch they are with the world, and how much they overestimate the extent of U.S. power. There seems to be a bipartisan embrace of idiocy.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSCULTURE & CRITICISMDEEP STATEDEMAGOGUERYDEMOCRATSDemoncrats
HIROYUKI HAMADA—It should be noted that since every single thing that the establishment accuses “others” of has been what they do to “others”, it is obvious that the bulk of tactics they’ve been utilizing against “enemy states” and to us is expressed in this valuable clip. Indeed, it is very common to come across one-line trolls with uncertain identities who would make disparaging remarks against socialism, communism, anything about Russia or China, or simply being divisive for the sake of being divisive.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEDEEP STATEDEMOCRATSLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINENATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSZIONCONS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—In response to this underwhelming revelation, Democrats and Never-Trumpers are howling for new cold war escalations with Russia. This despite the fact that this administration has already killed Russians in Syria, greatly escalated nuclear tensions with Russia, allowed the sale of arms to Ukraine (a move Obama refused for fear of angering Moscow), establishing a permanent military presence in Syria with the goal of effecting regime change, forced RT and Sputnik to register as foreign agents, expanded NATO with the addition of Montenegro, assigned Russia hawk Kurt Volker as special representative to Ukraine, shut down a Russian consulate in San Francisco and thrown out Russian diplomats as part of continued back-and-forth hostile diplomatic exchanges.