LEE CAMP—“Fossil fuel companies risked wasting more than two trillion dollars over the coming decade by pursuing coal, oil and gas projects that could be worthless in the face of international action on climate change and advances in renewables – in turn posing substantial threats to investor returns.” They have made a two trillion-dollar gamble that we will all keep using fossil fuels even as society collapses. So they don’t just have a dog in the race, they have a goddamn elephant riding on top of a T. rex riding on top of Mike Pompeo.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHENERGYENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESEXTREME WEALTHFALSE ENVIRONMENTALISMFossil FuelsSAVING THE PLANET
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESExtractionFossil FuelsGeothermalOceansSAVING THE PLANETSolarWind and Wave
Ecosocialist politics is based on recognizing that a sound ecological policy cannot be achieved within a capitalist framework. In order to restore (to the extent possible) the health of the ecosphere, it is necessary that economic decisions be no longer based on the capitalist goals of maximizing profit and accumulating wealth. They should instead be based on the common interest of humanity, which is bound up with the health of the natural environment.
- ABOMINATIONSENERGYENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESFossil FuelsNATURESAVING THE PLANET
Our naive question is this: Why isn’t this brave judicial case largely ignored by the commentariat? Why isn’t everybody talking about it???
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSCULTURE & HISTORYDEBASED HUMANITYEMPIRESENERGYENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESFossil FuelsSAVING THE PLANET
MANUEL GARCIA JR—The essential lesson of responding to the approach of a destructive inevitability beyond your society’s power is to engage in compassionate cooperation to make your society as good as it can be for as long as you and it can be made to last, and to find your life’s fulfillment in doing so.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL MARTYRDOMAnimal sacrificeARMAGEDDONBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLIMATE CHANGECORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESENERGYENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESFossil FuelsNATURENuclearSAVING THE PLANET
ROBERT J. BURROWES—Hence, unless and until you make a conscious personal decision to participate strategically…