SCOTT PARKIN—Technology and profit driven solutions were the planet-saving theme of the week. Crowds of adoring greens, many the staff of the nation’s liberal environmental non-profit complex, cheered when Brown announced that California would put its own satellite to monitor climate change into the atmosphere. Financial firms committed to fund climate action to the tune of $32 billion. Cities committed to go carbon neutral by 2045. Companies committed to rapidly shift to renewable energy.
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESETHOLOGYLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMSAVING THE PLANET
- AirAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL LIVESANIMAL MARTYRDOMENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESETHOLOGYSAVING THE PLANETWater of Life
JOHN BELLAMY FOSTER—In the first part of the chapter, Foster discusses the “qualitative transformation in the level of human destructiveness” that characterized capitalist production after World War II. This transformation included massive increases in the use of synthetics that could not be readily reabsorbed by nature, accompanied by a radical expansion in the use of all forms of energy, particularly fossil fuels.
- AMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL MARTYRDOMBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSETHOLOGYSAVING THE PLANET
DISSIDENT VOICE | Interview with Professor Guy McPherson } by Dylan Murphy We enjoy the dubious and…
- ANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL EXPLOITERSANIMAL MARTYRDOMAnimal RightsECOANIMALETHOLOGYSAVING THE PLANET
SOLIDARITY. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING. This amazing and moving event took place in India.…
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL EXPLOITERSANIMAL MARTYRDOMCONTROVERSYECOANIMALETHOLOGYPOLEMICSSELF-RIGHTEOUSNESSSPECIESISMTACTICS & STRATEGIES
By Roland Vincent Animal Protection is a more descriptive term for our efforts than…