A groundbreaking new film by Andrei Kondrashev. “Putin” dives into depth about the man who we all hear so much about, but who we know so little about. From the early tumultuous days of the presidency – dealing with the terrorist situation, the Kursk tragedy and a demoralized Russia – to Putin now, the leader of a reenergized and recovered Russia. A year in the making with personal stories that have never been told on camera before. Some will be shocking and stunning. Attempts on the president’s life and the toll of the presidency on Vladimir Putin himself – all of it has been brought together in the most complete portrait of Vladimir Putin that has been done to date.
- HEROIC HISTORYRUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESFALSE FLAGS & PROVOCATIONSHEROIC HISTORYIMPERIALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMRUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHT
Considering the unusually strained relations between Russia and the US, the result of Washington’s refusal to let go of its dream of global supremacy, Putin had to dedicate a portion of his presentation to his country’s preparations for war and hopefully survival. Speaking evenly and forthrightly, he said that the US bloc with its saber-rattling and economic blockades had failed to damage or contain Russia. He unveiled several new strategic systems—based on advanced rocketry— and it’s clear that Moscow is putting its hopes on these new weapons to deter Western aggression and reckless adventurism. But will they be enough?
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESHEROIC HISTORYHISTORYISRAELJEWISH QUESTIONSREFUGEESRELIGION
JIMMIE MOGLIA—To suggest that Russia influenced the American electorate to vote for Trump, brings sublimity to the ridiculous. Yet even the “The New York Times,” which usually exhibits a shrewd eye to the limits within which dishonesty is the best policy, has succumbed to the temptation of promoting a legless fabrication. While the insupportably disagreeable lackeys of the information industry continue to lie without being belied, deceive without being unmasked, and wear the medals of their own crimes.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAFAKE NEWSGREAT HYPOCRISYHEROIC HISTORYIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTSINSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCYIRANISIS/ISIL/DAESHISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
MOON OF ALABAMA—For the Iranian politicians and police the issue is tricky. Economic protests are clearly justified with even Khameni voicing support for the issue. But rioting in the streets must be suppressed before it further escalates and becomes uncontrollable. Weapons on the protesters site firing in all directions may soon become a problem. The Mossad and the MEK are not shy of killing random people.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEHEROESHEROIC HISTORYIMPERIALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESK
GARY KOHLS—Modern American wars are now being fought by thoroughly indoctrinated, post-adolescent, Call of Duty-type first person shooter gamers who liked the adrenalin high of killing virtual “bad guys” in a videogame. Sadly, unbeknownst to them, they are at high risk of having their emotional and spiritual lives negatively and permanently altered by the physical, mental and spiritual damage that always comes from participating in actual homicidal violence.