CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—The people pretending to care about these allegations do not care about rape, and they do not care about women. I recently had my Twitter privileges suspended by someone who called me a “rape apologist” for not automatically subscribing to the “believe all women” meme in the case of a known CIA target, and, when I informed him that I myself am a rape victim, this man called me a liar. I went off on him, and he reported me. This man has never cared about rape or women, and it’s entirely likely that he’s done things to women that push the same boundaries on sexual consent he’s accusing Assange of doing, or worse.
- IDENTITY POLITICSIDIOTIZED PUBLICSLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCY
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEIDENTITY POLITICSIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMBECILITY UNBOUNDIMPERIALISMINTELLEGENGE APPARATUSLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIBERAL IDIOCYVIRTUALUNIVWITNESSES TO HISTORY
CJ HOPKINS—Back in November of 2016, the American people were so fed up with the neoliberal oligarchy that everyone knows really runs the country that they actually elected Donald Trump president. They did this fully aware that Trump was a repulsive, narcissistic ass clown who bragged about “grabbing women by the pussy” and jabbered about building “a big, beautiful wall” and making the Mexican government pay for it. They did this fully aware of the fact that Donald Trump had zero experience in any political office whatsoever, was a loudmouth bigot, and was possibly out of his gourd on amphetamines half the time. The American people did not care. They were so disgusted with being conned by arrogant, two-faced, establishment stooges like the Clintons, the Bushes, and Barack Obama that they chose to put Donald Trump in office, because, fuck it, what did they have to lose?
- ABOMINATIONSHYBRID WARFAREHYBRID WARSIDENTITY POLITICSINTERNATIONAL BRAINWASHISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSJINGOISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELS
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—Another interesting fact mentioned in the Goebbels biography is that the Nazis did not need to play the ‘ God card ‘ in order to get the masses to follow. Hitler and his cronies, Goebbels included, had a deep revulsion towards any form of Christianity. They despised it because their goal was to make the Fuehrer the new ‘Christ’ , or messiah, for Germany’s resurrection as a European power once again. Christianity also was a faith (that at least formally) preached peace and forgiveness, seen as “weak” values by the militarist Nazis. This anomaly was not what we here in this Amerikan empire have ever experienced. The great and insightful American author Sinclair Lewis said it best 79 years ago with: ” When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross.” Sadly, we are on our way to seeing it happen here soon.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEIDENTITY POLITICSIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
CJ HOPKINS—The truth is a story that power gets to tell, and that the powerless do not get to tell, unless they tell the story of those in power, which is always someone else’s story. The powerless are either servants of power or they are heretics. There is no third alternative. They either parrot the truth of the ruling classes or they utter heresies of one type or another. Naturally, the powerless do not regard themselves as heretics. They do not regard their “truth” as heresy. They regard their “truth” as the truth, which is heresy. The truth of the powerless is always heresy.
- ABOMINATIONSFAKE LEFTFAKE NEWSFALSE DEMOCRACYFRAUDS & NON-LEFT LEFTIDENTITY POLITICS
CJ HOPKINS—The corporate media, academia, Hollywood, and the other components of the culture industry are similarly invested in keeping the vast majority of people ignorant and confused. The folks who populate this culture industry, in addition to predicating their sense of self-worth on their superiority to the unwashed masses, enjoy spending time with the ruling classes, and reaping the many benefits of serving them…