LUCIANA BOHNE—It was in the 1930s that the Soviet Union built schools, technical institutes, public housing, enormous industrial centers, modernized and mechanized agriculture, and gave Soviet citizens universal health care, education, maternity benefits, affordable housing–and vacations. Unemployment sank to zero. And it was at this time, too, that the second “interference” with popular democracy in USSR occurred, this time Nazi Germany–the ugly face of capitalist “democracy”–playing front man for capitalist interests, providing support for treasonous elements within the USSR–the Trotskists, the petty and rural bourgeoisie, and counter-revolutionary Germano-philes in the military.
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESANTI-COMMUNISMANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYDISINFORMATIONIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISM
- ANTI-MILITARISM & PACIFISTANTI-NEOLIBERALISMEMPIRESFRENCHFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATIONGOVT WHORESGREAT HYPOCRISYIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIMBECILITY UNBOUNDIMPERIALISMIRAN
RAMIN MAZAHERI—It is amazing what a one-sided story is presented by leftists such as the WSWS: that cuts to social programs are “neoliberal austerity”, instead of being forced by sanctions – as if Iran is cutting programs for the same reason Hollande and Macron are in France?! It’s really shocking ignorance of, or insensitivity towards, Iran’s overall economic situation….It is as if Iran was operating freely.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAFAKE NEWSFALSE DEMOCRACYIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License Parting shot—a…
- ABOMINATIONSACTIVISTS & HEROESAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCOMMUNISMCON MENCONSERVATIVES & REACTIONCONSPIRACYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLE
ERIC SCHECHTER—Regulations can’t make a kinder, gentler guillotine. The problem is not good institutions run badly, but bad institutions, founded on bad principles. We can’t end ecocide, poverty, war, and other problems until we replace our society’s real principles — hierarchy, property, and separateness — with a better Foundation: harmony and consensus. It’s a fool’s errand to try to make the lies of freedom and democracy come true, for those “principles” can’t really work.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSIDENTITY POLITICSIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSMEDIA FRONT
If, in the first place, the militarist and classist proclivities of the Hollywood elite were not tolerated then Harvey Weinstein et. al would have never gotten away with their creepopathic actions for as long as they did. It was the power, acquired within dynamics of capitalist despotism, that shielded them from consequences. Moreover, scant little will change by the purging of wealthy, privileged liberal men by wealthy, privileged liberal women.