PAUL EDWARDS—We are a blinded, despised, bamboozled people. To keep us so is the purpose and intent of the system that rules us. From its beginnings, America was a Capitalist racket run on manipulation and exploitation of its people. From Shea’s Rebellion to Citizens United it has jammed one vicious, rank perversion of justice after another down our throats. Lincoln knew better—as his letters reveal—than to laud a government of, by, and for the people.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCULTURAL SAVAGERYCULTURE & CRITICISMIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST SICKNESS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEIMPERIALIST SICKNESSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUAL UNIVERSITYWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
JAY JANSON—The many bloody and thieving wars ordered by President Obama should make people recall how Obama as a candidate for president ran as a peace candidate, and so be cautioned not to be fooled with the present promising of both this years candidates to end America’s forever wars. Recently, President Trump called the Vietnam War “a stupid war. Anyone who went was a sucker.” With all President Trump’s macabre and bizarre use of US military, including assassination and deadly sanctions, and mainstream media’s consistent wars promoting, the world is prone to forget how candidate Trump was the most dramatic American denouncer of US wars in history.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMIMPERIALIST SICKNESSINJUSTICE SYSTEMMEDIA FRONTTRUE JOURNALISM
ED CURTIN—In this age of arm-chair reporters, he stood out for his boldness and indefatigable courage. He told it straight. This irritated certain people and some pseudo-left publications, who sensed in him a no bullshit fierceness and nose for hypocrisy that frightened them, so they stopped publishing his writing.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIMPERIALIST FRONTSIMPERIALIST SICKNESSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMRUSSIA DESK
YASHA LEVINE—It was November 2016. Evgenia and I were living in St. Petersburg, Russia, then. She was shooting a short film about a murderous old lady, I was finishing Surveillance Valley. Donald Trump had won, but hadn’t yet been sworn in as President. Liberal America was in turmoil, and all sorts of panicked “Russia did it” stories were just beginning to swamp the news cycle. One of the most egregious was a rabid Washington Post article that laundered what was clearly an intel propaganda op: a shady media blacklist that accused some of America’s most respected alternative journalists and media outlets of being part of a Russian disinformation network.
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST SICKNESS
Rania Khalek and Anya Parampil pay tribute to their friend Kevin Zeese, a long time organizer and anti-war activist in DC.