ANDRE VLTCHEK—During the last few years, nationalism, as well as Hindu religious dogmatism have been gaining ground, while capitalism, often in its most vulgar and grotesque form, has been turned into a worshipped and bulletproof demagogy.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN PROPAGANDAINDIAN SUBCONTINENTINTERNATIONAL BRAINWASH
- CHINACITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAINDIAINDIAN SUBCONTINENTRUSSIA DESK
PEPE ESCOBAR—The fine-print details of the Russia-China “comprehensive strategic partnership” as well as Russia’s push for Greater Eurasia were also discussed at length in Vladivostok. A crucial factor is that as well as China, Russia and India have made sure their trade and economic relationship with Iran – a key node of the ongoing, complex Eurasian integration project – remains.
- INDIAINDIAN SUBCONTINENTPAKISTANUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- ABOMINATIONSINDIAINDIAN SUBCONTINENTRUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESK
ANDREW KORYBKO—Russia’s public realization about India’s affiliation with the “China Containment Coalition” gives Moscow the right to tacitly “tilt” its own “balancing” act in directions that New Delhi might not necessarily feel comfortable with, seeing as how its Indian “friend” is doing the same in regards to it when it comes to “containing” China at the US’ behest.
- ABOMINATIONSBRAZILBRICS BLOCKCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMINDIAINDIAN SUBCONTINENT
PETER KOENIG—Under close scrutiny, the BRICS don’t stand the test they subscribed to in their first summit in 2009, in Yekaterinburg, Russia on June 16, 2009, and under which they were legalized and officiated in December 2010, when South Africa joined the club of four, to make it the BRICS. At this point we are down to Russia and China – R and C are left as viable partners of the BRICS. They are also the founders of the SCO.