ERIC LONDON—The degree of inequality within races is the material basis for identity politics. The Times study is explicitly aimed at covering up the fact that the bottom 90 percent of each racial group has far more in common with one another—in terms of income, culture, employment, the problems they confront—than they do with the affluent of “their own” race. In fact, the increasing material homogenization of different races of workers shows that the objective basis for racial politics among the broad masses of people is declining.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSINEQUALITY
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESINEQUALITYLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMORAL BACKWARDNESSNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSNEOLIBERALISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATS
SANDY ENGLISH—The sale of Salvator Mundi has caused consternation even in the highly moneyed…
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS' MEDIACONSERVATIVES & REACTIONCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESFALSE DEMOCRACYGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMIDIOTIZED PUBLICSINEQUALITYLIBERAL BETRAYALSLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA LIESMEDIA SCOUNDRELSPLUTOCRATIC POWER
ERIC ZUESSE—During the American Revolution, Americans finally came to understand the game, and overthrew…
- AMERICAN STUDIESBIG PHARMACAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAHEALTH & MEDICINEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSINEQUALITY
A man with advanced prostate cancer decided to try an unconventional method, and he’s…
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDACAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCLASS STRUGGLECLIMATE CHANGEDEBUNKINGGlobal WarmingIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEINEQUALITYLIES & PROPAGANDA
The emphasis on GDP growth at all costs has led to wasteful resource use, particularly by the wealthier countries, on an unparalleled scale and without a backward glance. It is often noted that the economy is a subset of the ecological system, but equally there seems to be a belief that nature can cope with anything we throw at it.