WILL MORROW—This is a formula for the criminalization and violent suppression of any expression of social opposition in the population. Within this framework, so-called “traditional demands”—i.e., against layoffs, for higher wages, improved living standards, against war and for social equality—do not represent the legitimate demands of the population. They are merely “employed” by “subversive” forces whose aim is the destruction of democracy. This is the argument of a fascist police state.
INSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCY
- ABOMINATIONSCULTURAL SAVAGERYFALSE DEMOCRACYFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMINSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCY
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIMPERIALISMINSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCYIRAN
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Not all 25 million Basiji will be effective “terrorists”, as they are sure to be described in Western media, but a few million will be rather a lot to deal with, right, military analysts? So I hope Washington and Tel Aviv are listening – if a few thousand armed ISIL members can’t be taken care of easily, how can millions of ideologically-politically- militarily-trained citizens be easily defeated?
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEINSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCYINTELLEGENGE APPARATUSIRANIRAQISLAMIC FASCISMISLAMOPHOBIAISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
TELESUR—Rallies were held in the cities of Ahvaz, Kermanshah, Bushehr, Abadan, Gorgan and Qom. State media reported new rallies will be held on Thursday in other towns and cities. A massive rally is expected on Friday, after prayers, in Tehran.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAFAKE NEWSGREAT HYPOCRISYHEROIC HISTORYIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTSINSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCYIRANISIS/ISIL/DAESHISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
MOON OF ALABAMA—For the Iranian politicians and police the issue is tricky. Economic protests are clearly justified with even Khameni voicing support for the issue. But rioting in the streets must be suppressed before it further escalates and becomes uncontrollable. Weapons on the protesters site firing in all directions may soon become a problem. The Mossad and the MEK are not shy of killing random people.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSGREAT HYPOCRISYINSURGENCY & COUNTERINSURGENCYJAPANKOREA/NORTH KOREAMASSIVE CORRUPTION & STUPIDITYMEDIA FRONT
Who is responsible for this crisis? The US media uniformly blames it on…