BILL VAN AUKEN—The murder of Soleimani is the culmination of a protracted process of the criminalization of American foreign policy. “Targeted killings,” a term introduced into the lexicon of world imperialist politics by Israel, have been employed by US imperialism against alleged terrorists in countries stretching from South Asia to the Middle East and Africa over the course of nearly two decades.
- ABOMINATIONSIRANISLAMIC FASCISMISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- IRANISLAMIC FANATICS/ISISISLAMIC FASCISMISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
“All in Israel know that any war on Lebanon needs to be decisive and swift. Hezbollah remains fairly capable and utterly determined irrespective of sanctions imposed on it. The Zionist regime (of Israel) fears launching a new war, even on the besieged Gaza Strip, let alone Lebanon. All Israeli battalions will be destroyed under the eyes of mainstream media and the entire world, if they dare enter Lebanon. We will not compromise on even one iota of the Lebanese soil,” Nasrallah pointed out.
- ABOMINATIONSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS' MEDIAISLAMIC FANATICS/ISISISLAMIC FASCISMISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSJINGOISMSYRIATURKEYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
MOON OF ALABAMA—The Syrian government accused the U.S. of having attacked the building. One U.S. source claims to CNN that the Israeli air-force attacked the site. I doubt that this is true. The U.S. has previously attacked Syrian government aligned forces in the area. It obviously continues to use ISIS to disrupt Syrian army operations. But as the U.S. needs Iraq it can not admit that it hit Iraqi forces. That would practically guarantee that the incoming Iraqi government would tell it to leave. It might have asked Israel to provide a cover for the strike.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIRANIRAQISLAMIC FASCISMISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR ON TERRORISMWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
Anti-Imperialists Coming In First And Second in Iraq’s Election Iraqi Communist Party & Moqtada al-Sadr Coalition Projected Winner
STEVEN ARGUE—The U.S. war against Iraq, starting in 1991, has murdered millions of Iraqis, destroyed its economy through privatization and military destruction, created wide scale brutal sectarian chaos, looted Iraqi oil, littered Iraq with deadly depleted uranium, cost U.S. taxpayers trillions of dollars, and cost working class families the lives of many sons and daughters, all while lining the pockets of the arms and oil industries.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMARAB NATIONFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATIONIRANIRAQISLAMIC FASCISMISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONS
SAYED HASAN—This narrative takes for granted the postulates, data and myths of the Zionist entity’s propaganda – which imposes permanent military censorship on the Israeli media, exposing any offender to a prison sentence; and reading the international media, one might get the idea that, like American economic sanctions, this censorship is extraterritorial – but none of them can withstand scrutiny.