GILAD ATZMON—The Jewish progressive activist basically insisted that any such criticism of Israel was ‘antisemitism.’ She was also naive to prematurely vindicate the Jewish State of involvement in the unlawful assassination: a crime that may lead to unpredictable and lethal consequences in the near future. Today’s news reports that Israel was deeply involved in the targeted assassination of the Iranian general. The Times of Israel ‘s headline this morning reads: “Israeli intel helped US carry out strike that killed Iran’s Soleimani.”
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSLIES & PROPAGANDAMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA SCOUNDRELSZIONCONS
- CHINACITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAHYBRID WARFAREIDIOTIZED PUBLICSMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELS
ANDREW KORYBKO—The article, “Protesters clash in Hong Kong as cycle of violence intensifies,” paints a sympathetic picture of the rioters who have tried to wreak havoc across the municipality over the past two months while ignoring the commendable restraint and patience of the law enforcement representatives tasked with keeping the peace.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEIMBECILITY UNBOUNDMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMASSIVE CORRUPTION & STUPIDITYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
A reader—Subhuti 2— takes NewsGuard on, taking them at their word. He puts some important questions to them. But no answers are forthcoming.
- ABOMINATIONSLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA LIESMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Reporters might not always be consciously aware of all the pro-establishment guidelines they’re expected to follow in order to advance their careers, but they know how the reporters who’ve ascended to the top of the media ladder conduct themselves, and they see how the journalists who win the accolades behave. With the help of editors and peers you quickly learn where all the third rails and sacred cows are, and when to shut your mouth about the elephant in the room. And for those rare times that all these filtration devices fail to adequately filter out dissident ideas, you see the example that gets made of those few who slip between the cracks, like CNN contributor Marc Lamont Hill for his defense of Palestinian human rights or Phil Donahue for his opposition to the Iraq invasion.
- ABOMINATIONSMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELS
ROBERT BRIDGE—The social media monsters argue that since they do not create original content, but rather mindlessly provide the clean slate, as it were, for third-party developers to post their own thoughts, opinions, news and of course wild-eyed ‘conspiracy theories,’ they cannot be bound by the same rules and regulations as the mainstream media, which must bear ultimate responsibility for its increasingly damaged goods.