Florida scientists Michael and Patricia Lawman imagine a day when cancer could be treated with a single vaccination, with no debilitating side effects. And these scientists believe that day is coming sooner rather than later. This husband-and-wife Ph.D. team has developed a “cancer vaccine,” which is undergoing clinical trials at Tampa’s Moffitt Cancer Center, reported the Tampa Bay Times on August 12, 2019.
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- ABOMINATIONSKULTURALIALIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDICINE & SCIENCE
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAMEDICINE & SCIENCENATURE
FW ENGDAHL—DARPA, the Pentagon R&D arm is spending millions on developing gene editing. In 2016 James Clapper, Obama Administration Director of National Intelligence added gene editing to the list of threats posed by “weapons of mass destruction and proliferation.” In July, 2017 the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency awarded $65 million in four-year contracts to seven teams of scientists to study gene-editing technologies. The commitment officially made DARPA the world’s largest government funder of “gene drive” research.
- BIG PHARMACITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS' MEDIACULTURE & CRITICISMHUMBUG CENTRALMEDICINE & SCIENCE
“Homeopathy was created in an era when the most important principles of the chemistry…
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESHEALTH & MEDICINEMEDICINE & SCIENCE
By Mark Almberg, www.pnhp.org PREFATORY NOTE BY JOHN STOLTENBERG. In my opinion, replacing our…
- BAD LAWCALLOUS CONTEMPTCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCLASS STRUGGLEINEQUALITYINJUSTICE SYSTEMMEDICINE & SCIENCE
=By= Paul Kiel [dropcap]T[/dropcap]wo years ago, the president of Credit Management Services, a collection…