TERJE MALOY—Jens Stoltenberg (60), figurehead leader of NATO, the scofflaw military alliance posing an imminent and continuous threat to world peace – and thanks to his continuous push for increased armaments spending, the social welfare of the member states’ populations – was at it again, reading a long string of fibs from speech notes prepared by his masters in the dark corridors of Washington’s military-industrial complex.
NATIONAL POLICY (USA)
- ABOMINATIONSNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMNAZIS & FASCISTSNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCON VERMINUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVENEZUELAVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—merican Conservative has published an article titled “Why Are These Professional War Peddlers Still Around?“, an excerpt from a book by Fox’s Tucker Carlson, which documents neoconservative thought leaders Max Boot and Bill Kristol’s consistent track record of supporting spectacularly awful US war policies. Carlson goes over the many, many acts of military interventionism which have been pushed for by these two legendary failmeisters, documents what they predicted would happen as the result of that interventionism (freedom, democracy and prosperity) and what actually ended up happening instead (needless death, terrorism and chaos), and marvels at how they both somehow remain in positions of high esteem with high-profile, high-paying jobs. The article was shared today on Twitter by Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna, who commented that Carlson “offers a devastating critique [of] interventionism and shows how much of the foreign policy establishment has failed the American people. There is an emerging, left right coalition of common sense for a foreign policy of restraint.”
- ABOMINATIONSEU.TurkeyNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSTURKEYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
Some people expressed their concern that perhaps Putin was a little reckless in agreeing to supply Turkey with S-400s. At the time, I confidently predicted that those advanced air defence systems would never be delivered to Turkey. The Turkish nuclear power plants may be built, but it won’t be by Russian companies. The “Turkstream” gas pipeline will be shelved. Turkey will not lose out by this second U-Turn; it will be rewarded with concessions that will be at the expense of Greece and Cyprus and…. Syria.
- ABOMINATIONSBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYEMPIRESEUROPEAN UNIONNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
ALEX LANTIER—Having grown out of World War II, NATO’s different competing factions are all preparing in various ways the ground for a new, global conflict. None of these factions have anything to offer to the working class. The question posed to workers around the world, now as at the time of the Russian Revolution of October 1917, is the struggle against wars rooted in the structure of international capitalism itself.
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINENATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWASHINGTON'S VASSALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
An article in the Washington Post on Sunday eulogized George Soros, and in describing his past, it stated that he is “a Holocaust survivor,” even though he’s not. One of our authors, Eric Zuesse, therefore sent the following email to the newspaper’s Editor, as well as to the author of this Soros-eulogy, requesting that it be corrected — but he went even further: