PATRICE GREANVILLE—ince the empire seemingly feels a shortage of native born warmongers and bloodsuckers, they also warmly embrace (and richly reward) foreigners like Fareed Zakaria, an ambitious interloper happy to join the crowded ranks of the nation’s imperial verminocracy. Zakaria, a longstanding disinformation asset at CNN and the WaPo, both equally notorious for their Olympian disregard for truth, has been one of the network’s battering rams against Trump, who, let’s say it here for the umpteenth time, amply deserves to be attacked, but not in the utterly dishonest way the Democrats and their media shills, like Zakaria, do, for motives that only resonate within the narrow folds of the US ruling class.
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMORAL BACKWARDNESSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCON VERMIN
- ABOMINATIONSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCON VERMINUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVENEZUELAWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
FINIAN CUNNINGHAM—Russia’s envoy to the UN Vasily Nebenzia, at a Security Council session last month, excoriated the US for its gross violation of international law with regard to Venezuela. Moscow’s diplomat also directed a sharp rebuke at other nations “complicit” in Washington’s aggression, saying that one day “you will be next” for similar American subversion in their own affairs.Germany’s hypocrisy and double-think is, to paraphrase that country’s national anthem, “über alles” (above all else).
- ABOMINATIONSGERMAN & European complicityGERMANYGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCON VERMIN
MOA—The German government under Chancellor Angela Merkel is already accused of being too deep inside the U.S. rear.Her party supported the war on Iraq and now joined the illegal regime change attempt in Venezuela. The public is way less pro-American than German politicians. It will be quite difficult for Merkel and others to justify additional billions for U.S. troops in Germany. They are neither needed nor wanted. (The only sound reason to keep the 30,000 U.S. troops in Germany is to prevent them from moving to Poland from where they could threaten the country.)
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMPEOPLES HISTORYREFORM VS REVOLUTIONRUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESK
Distinguished educator and author Professor Grover Furr discusses his research into the Stalin-era and the challenge that recent scholarship poses to the Cold-War and anti-communist interpretations of Soviet History.
- ABOMINATIONSNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMNAZIS & FASCISTSNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCON VERMINUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVENEZUELAVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—merican Conservative has published an article titled “Why Are These Professional War Peddlers Still Around?“, an excerpt from a book by Fox’s Tucker Carlson, which documents neoconservative thought leaders Max Boot and Bill Kristol’s consistent track record of supporting spectacularly awful US war policies. Carlson goes over the many, many acts of military interventionism which have been pushed for by these two legendary failmeisters, documents what they predicted would happen as the result of that interventionism (freedom, democracy and prosperity) and what actually ended up happening instead (needless death, terrorism and chaos), and marvels at how they both somehow remain in positions of high esteem with high-profile, high-paying jobs. The article was shared today on Twitter by Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna, who commented that Carlson “offers a devastating critique [of] interventionism and shows how much of the foreign policy establishment has failed the American people. There is an emerging, left right coalition of common sense for a foreign policy of restraint.”