LAURA TIERNAN—According to Amnesty International (AI), neither Assange nor Manning are “prisoners of conscience” and their defence is not being actively pursued by the human rights charity. In a letter to the Julian Assange Defence Committee (JADC) on May 17, Amnesty International UK declared, “Julian Assange’s case is a case we’re monitoring closely but not actively working on. Amnesty International does not consider Julian Assange to be a Prisoner of Conscience.” AI’s curtly worded letter followed an urgent appeal by Maxine Walker on behalf of the JADC. Her letter drew attention to multiple human rights violations against Assange. “We cannot state strongly enough that Julian Assange is in great peril”, she wrote.
- LIBERAL BETRAYALSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSPENTAGON CREEPSHOWUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAFAKE LEFTFAKE NEWSFALSE DEMOCRACYPENTAGON CREEPSHOWPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATS
Stern warnings from Col. Larry Wilkerson about the billionaires’ plot to completely hijack America and the imperialist designs for Venezuela
TRNN’s editor in chief Paul Jay interviews Col. Lawrence Wilkerson (Ret.) on the gradual takeover of the US by the plutocratic elites, the treacherous nature of the duopoly, and the plot against Venezuela, led, among other prominent parties, by the Koch brothers.
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMOPINION MANIPULATIONORWELLIANPENTAGON CREEPSHOW
ERIC ZUESSE—”The Atlantic Council was recently in the news for receiving a donation of $900,000 from the U.S. State Department for a “Peace Process Support Network” program to “promote non-violent conflict resolution” in support of Venezuela’s scattered opposition, with which the council enjoys very close ties. The council also advocates the arming of extremist militants in Syria (a “National Stabilization Force”) and a hard-line policy toward Russia.
Established in 1961 by former U.S. Secretaries of State Dean Acheson and Christian Herter, the Atlantic Council of the United States was originally conceived as a means to drum up support for the Cold War-era NATO alliance, which had formed in 1949 as the basis of the Euro-Atlantic security architecture during the post-WWII competition with the Soviet Union…”
- BOOK NOTESBOOKSTOREMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSPENTAGON CREEPSHOWPEOPLES HISTORYRUSSIA DESKTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
DAVE LINDOFF—Ridenour provides a well documented history of the rise of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He explains in detail how the US first helped install the corrupt and alcoholic Boris Yeltsin — a man who allowed US business interests to rob his country blind — in a second term as president and how Putin, at the time a little-known Yeltsin subordinate, at first supported by the US, followed. That support ended when Putin surprised his critics and turned the country around, halted the privatization free-for-all ending Russia’s headlong plunge into economic and social decline. At that point, Ridenour explains, the US turned on him
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESPENTAGON CREEPSHOWPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATS
GODFREE ROBERTS—My guess is that he has the 100% support of Putin, Xi and Kim. After the EU-China talks yesterday a reporter asked China’s trade minister whether the two sides would unite to fight America’s trade moves and he responded, “No. No we cannot leave America behind, pretend that America is the enemy. We must bring America along with us because there’s a real problem and we can only solve it cooperatively”.