Distinguished educator and author Professor Grover Furr discusses his research into the Stalin-era and the challenge that recent scholarship poses to the Cold-War and anti-communist interpretations of Soviet History.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMPEOPLES HISTORYREFORM VS REVOLUTIONRUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESK
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANTI-CORPORATISMCOVERT OPERATIONSCRIME & CORRUPTIONPEOPLES HISTORYPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATSPOLICE & REPRESSIONPOLICE STATEVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIV
Chris Hedges speaks on 3/29/2014 at the “One Nation Under Surveillance” civil liberties conference at CCSU in CT. He’s introduced by Mongi Dhaouadi, Executive Director of CAIR-CT. Hedges was one of he plaintiffs in a suit against the government “indefinite detention” policy. He’s a former Middle East bureau chief of the New York Times He’s written “Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt”, “What Every Person Should Know About War”, “War is a Force That Gives Us Meaning”, and other books.
- BOOK NOTESBOOKSTOREMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSPENTAGON CREEPSHOWPEOPLES HISTORYRUSSIA DESKTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
DAVE LINDOFF—Ridenour provides a well documented history of the rise of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He explains in detail how the US first helped install the corrupt and alcoholic Boris Yeltsin — a man who allowed US business interests to rob his country blind — in a second term as president and how Putin, at the time a little-known Yeltsin subordinate, at first supported by the US, followed. That support ended when Putin surprised his critics and turned the country around, halted the privatization free-for-all ending Russia’s headlong plunge into economic and social decline. At that point, Ridenour explains, the US turned on him
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTIWARGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMKOREA/NORTH KOREAPEOPLES HISTORYVIRTUALUNIV
JAY JANSON—While some of the victims were left leaning or sympathetic to North Korea, the majority consisted of innocent civilians. The U.S. and South Korean authorities suppressed this incident, arguing that disclosure of information would threaten the ROK’s constitutional order and national security. As a result, it remains unknown even to many who lived through the war. Considering the severity and number of massacres, these incidents may be called “the other war.” In order to prevent similar tragedies from reoccurring in the future and ensure peace on the Korean Peninsula, the truth must be investigated and publicized.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEPEOPLES HISTORYPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDAROTTEN CULTUREROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIA DESKSICK SOCIETYSYRIAWITNESSES TO HISTORY
JAY JANSON—The above two examples of articles of faked or false news seems to be enough for the majority of First World readers to give their blanket support, disinterested acceptance or indifference to genocidal action by Americans, but when the less sophisticated and less gullible great populations of economically struggling and financially suffering majority humanity in Third World arrive to having the time and media to inform themselves, the obvious lies of the First World justifying profitable genocide will not be believed nor the genocide tolerated.