ROBERT BRIDGE—Incidentally, this explains in a nutshell why the masters of the mainstream media universe are so terribly anxious to silence alternative media voices from the Internet. The existence of dissenting, unscripted voices throws into stark contrast just how biased, prejudiced and undemocratic the Western press has become. Better to manipulate the Internet algorithms than to risk Western audiences hearing voices that challenge the official narrative.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMLIBERAL BETRAYALSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINENATO GANGSTERISMPRESSTITUTES
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYPEOPLES HISTORYPRESSTITUTESROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIA DESK
ERIC ZUESSE—The Tass report says that the White Helmets staged the event because “London” had told them that the Assad Government was planning to bomb in Douma during 3-6 April and that the ‘rebels’ should then film their people bringing in victims of a chemical attack there, so as to provide a basis for subsequent bombing by the UK, U.S., and allies, as an alleged humanitarian response.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEELECTION 2016PRESSTITUTESROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHT
GARY LEUPP—Trump is an ignorant man, uninterested in the world intellectually, unable to invest time in reading, clueless about the historical context of current crises. Part of his candidate persona was opposition to recent U.S. wars (not so much because they’ve killed hundreds of thousands of people, but because they have been expensive and not resulted in the U.S. taking the oil). But he loves men in uniform, surrounds himself with them, relies on them.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIAMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMNATO GANGSTERISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDAPUTRID CORPOMEDIA
MARGARET KIMBERLEY—The creation of an all purpose villain is meant to cover up Democratic Party electoral failures, end the Trump presidency, and of course make the case for the American exceptionalism and interventions. Regime change, proxy wars, and imperial conquest are all very much a part of the anti-Putin hysteria. But the Russophobes are playing a very dangerous game. The story of the poisoned man does not take place in a vacuum. While the public are distracted by a tall tale of Putin killing any Russian who ever died outside of that country the very dangerous Syrian war continues. Lies about the Russian government should be taken very seriously. They are war propaganda and they are meant to get public support for military action against Russia and its allies.
- GREAT HYPOCRISYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMERCENARIES & CONTRACTORSPRESSTITUTESRUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
Megyn Kelly, as silly as she is, has ended up being a conveyer of Russian truth to Americans (Videos)
VLADIMIR PUTIN: Listen to me. Not long ago President Trump said something absolutely correct. He said that if Russia’s goal was to sow chaos, it has succeeded. But it is not the result of Russian interference, but your political system, the internal struggle, the disorder and division. Russia has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Get your own affairs in order first. And the way the question is framed, as I mentioned – that you can interfere anywhere because you bring democracy, but we cannot – is what causes conflicts. You have to show your partners respect, and they will respect you.