Chris Hedges discusses the threat of war with Iran and the US relationship with Saudi Arabia and Israel with anti-war activist Medea Benjamin of Codepink.
SAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISM
- SAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONVIDEOSZIONCONS
- SAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWASHINGTON'S VASSALS
BILL VAN AUKEN—The monarchical dictatorship of Saudi Arabia announced on Tuesday that it had carried out another killing spree, publicly executing 37 people in the cities of Riyadh, Medina and Mecca, as well as in central Qassim Province and in the kingdom’s Eastern Province.One of the headless corpses was then crucified and left hanging in public as a hideous warning to anyone who would even contemplate opposing the absolute power of the ruling royal family.
- ABOMINATIONSEU.TurkeyPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDASAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
MOA—The U.S. part in the plan was to provide the media and “global opinion” cover for the insurgency. To that purpose it used the instruments from its “color revolution” tool box. “Citizen journalists” were recruited, trained and provided with the video and communication equipment needed for media propagandizing. Others were trained in organizing “peaceful civil demonstrations”. The Saudis took care of the darker part of the plan. They financed and armed rebel groups, often related to the exiled Muslim Brotherhood, which had the task to instigate a wider insurgency by taking on government forces as well as the peaceful demonstrators.
- ABOMINATIONSGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTSAUDI ARABIASAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVENEZUELAWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
Donald Trump, or more commonly known as Potus, say’s he’s driving it. To a certain extent he is correct. While American media insists the low oil prices are just the natural cycle of the market at work, it’s rather convenient for U.S. foreign policy. Russia, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Iran all have economies centered around state-owned oil companies and oil exports, and each of these countries has suffered the sting of low oil prices. During the George W. Bush administration, oil prices were the highest they had ever been. The destruction of Iraq, sanctions on Iran and Russia, strikes and turmoil in Nigeria — these events created a shortage on the international markets, driving prices up. And this is when America discovered their grip on the oil markets and manipulated it.
- ABOMINATIONSASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSBACKWARD TRADITIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDADEEP STATEEUROPEAN UNIONSAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTION
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Saudi Arabia is a US ally, and a very close one indeed. Its petrodollar deal, its prime strategic location and its ability to move vast amounts of wealth around behind a veil of total government opacity in the facilitation of sociopathic agendas has made it a priceless asset in the US-centralized empire’s relentless quest for global domination. This remains true in spite of whatever particular quibbles that empire might happen to have with MBS, and in spite of any journalists’ unfortunate encounters with any bone saws.