ANDREW KORYBKO—That said, while the arms trade between the two is excellent, Serbia nevertheless cooperates more closely with NATO than Russia ever since entering into the so-called “Partnership for Peace” framework in 2006. Furthermore, there are obvious limitations to what Russia could do to militarily support Serbia in practically any scenario, but the country’s patriotic masses are easily guided by ruling party-controlled media into exaggerating the importance of the Russian-Serbian Strategic Partnership and imagining that Moscow would directly intervene in the event of worsening clashes in Kosovo despite it remaining on the sidelines during the latest ones when even its own UN official there was attacked by the Albanians.
SERBIA & YUGOSLAVIA
- RUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTSERBIA & YUGOSLAVIA
- ABOMINATIONSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSPROPAGANDARUSSIA DESKSERBIA & YUGOSLAVIA
GAITEHR STEWART—The propaganda line was Milosevic conducted genocide in Kosovo. An enormous historical lie. President Milosevic and Serbia had to take the whole blame for the civil war. Serbia was excluded from its own Kosovo province and Milosevic was hauled off to the International Tribunal in The Hague and tried for war crimes … where he eventually died in his cell, at night. Enough to make you doubt all history books. If truth were the prime criterion, then most history books would have to be rewritten … Schopenhauer wrote back in 1851 that Clio, the muse of history, is as thoroughly infected with lies as is a street whore with syphilis.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS' MEDIASERBIA & YUGOSLAVIA
STEFAN KARGANOVIC—The frightening thing is that the spiritual assassination of the Serbian people — because without its cultural cradle of Kosovo the nation is truly reduced to a zombified corpse — is being conducted without its input, awareness, or implicit, much less overt, consent. Of course, as in most contemporary “democracies”, the public’s consent for the resumption of the Kosovo talks, or for anything else of consequence for that matter, is entirely unnecessary.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSSERBIA & YUGOSLAVIAUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWORLD DESKZIONCONS
MAX PARRY—Unlike the other ethnic nationalists in the former Yugoslavia, the Serbs did favor a centralized government and wished to preserve much of the state industry and infrastructure of the republic prior to its fragmentation. Serbia and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia had a market economy but even this was not enough of a concession for the forces of globalization.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANNOTATED NEWSANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCHRISTIANITY & JUDAISMCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKSAKERSERBIA & YUGOSLAVIA
THE SAKER—Today the Empire is celebrating the apparent victory of its kangaroo court in…