JAMAL AL-TAHIR—In the United States, fascists helped to elect Trump, while the left has union representation of less than 10%, and a Green Party that got 1% of the vote and fifty-seven varieties of Trotskyist, Maoist, anarchists and social democrats. Splitting tiny parties even further is the worst in individualism. It is also very American.
TACTICS & STRATEGIES
- ANTI-COMMUNISMANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIFASCISTSANTIWARROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSTACTICS & STRATEGIES
- ANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSART & POETRYARTS & FILMBOOK NOTESPOLICE & REPRESSIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLETACTICS & STRATEGIES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Parting…
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMRUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTTACTICS & STRATEGIESUS MILITARY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYTACTICS & STRATEGIES
RICHARD MOSER—The Green Party has the values, principle and platform to win. The Sanders campaign proved that. Sanders offered a less complete version of the Green Party values to a public more than ready to hear it despite media censorship and a rigged election. The Greens have it all except a convincing path to power and the resources to make it real.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFETACTICS & STRATEGIESUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
JIM KAVANAGH—I think that Antifa activists are fighting a battle against an enemy deserving…