KENN ORPHAN—The ruling class of the US imperium will simply not tolerate any government that opposes its financial and geopolitical dominance, attempts socialism, or transfers its nexus to another powerful state entity, like Russia or China for instance. If one chooses to do so it is instantly targeted for assault either by crippling economic sanctions or embargoes, which make governance nearly impossible and primarily harms the general population, or covert subversion, or by direct and indirect military intervention.
US Foreign Policy
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA FRONTTHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS Foreign PolicyUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVENEZUELAVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCESYRIA & LEBANONTURKEYUS Foreign PolicyUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MilitaryUS MILITARYVASSAL STATES
MOA—Erdogan had planned to only occupy a 10 miles deep strip along the Syrian-Turkish border. Some 15,000 Turkish controlled ‘Syrian rebels’ stand ready for that. He would need some 50-100,000 troops to occupy all of east Syria northward of the Euphrates. It would be a hostile occupation among well armed Kurds who would oppose it and an Arab population that is not exactly friendly towards a neo-Ottoman Turkey. Erdogan knows this well.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKSCUMWATCHUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS Foreign PolicyUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MilitaryUS MILITARYWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR Mongers & ProfiteersZIONCONS
PAUL EDWARDS—After decades of proven baldfaced crime, deceit and the dirtiest pool at home and abroad, the CIA, FBI, NSA, the Justice Department and the whole foetid nomenklatura of sociopathic rats, are portrayed as white knights of virtue dispensing verity as holy writ. And “progressives” buy it.
- ISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMSYRIA & LEBANONUS Foreign PolicyUS MilitaryWAR Mongers & ProfiteersWARMONGERING FOOLS
FEDERICO PIERACCINI—The F-35 program has already cost hundreds of billions of dollars and will soon reach the exorbitant and surreal figure of over 1 trillion dollars. It has already been sold to dozens of countries bound by decades-long agreements. The F-35 has been developed as a multi-role fighter and is expected to be the future backbone of NATO and her allies. Its development began more than 10 years ago and, despite the countless problems that still exist, it is already airborne and combat-ready, as the Israelis insist. From the US point of view, its employment in operations is played down and otherwise concealed. The less data available to opponents, the better; though the real reason may lie in a strong fear of any revelation of potential weaknesses of the aircraft damaging future sales.
- ABOMINATIONSINTERNATIONAL BRAINWASHISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXTHE WESTUS Foreign PolicyUS Military
Jordan, for its part, [as a longtime satellite of the West in the region] has also acknowledged that it allowed the UN to arrange for the entry and passage of 800 Syrian “civil defense workers,” according to Reuters, citing Mohammad al-Kayed, spokesman for the Kingdom’s Foreign Ministry. The Jordanian authorities later revisited the numbers, saying that only 422 White Helmets members have actually made it into the country.