RAMIN MAZAHERI—The Yellow Vests are like the Vietcong: it’s not that they are so innately tough, it’s that they have nowhere else to go. Ask a protesting Yellow Vester and they’ll tell you: they have no money to pay their bills, much less do anything fun on the weekends… so why not go protest and enjoy what you can’t buy – camaraderie?
- ANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYEU.FRANCEREALITES FRANCAISESREFORM VS REVOLUTIONVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSEU.BritainEU.FRANCEEU.GermanyEU.SpainFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATION
ALEX LANTIER—In the meantime, European papers are downplaying or furiously denying the obvious: that they are trampling Venezuelan sovereignty underfoot, backing a right-wing coup launched by Trump. “The capitals that are the most implicated, including Paris, appear to be acting in line with Washington,” France’s Le Monde wrote, while Spain’s El Pais proclaimed: “The announcement made by Spain and other European countries is not a break with legality, but precisely an attempt to task the interim president with restoring it…”
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESEU.FRANCEEUROPEAN UNIONFRANCEVIRTUALUNIV
ISRAEL SHAMIR—The American nationalist right is too law-abiding to achieve anything. They used some non-institutionalised violence against blacks, and even that was long time ago. They collect a lot of weapons but never use them against hard targets. They have lost their will to fight. Probably they won’t even defend their President Trump if he were to be removed from power. They have to join forces with some dynamic blacks who aren’t afraid to disobey authority, but for that, they must understand that their enemy is the liberal establishment, not the blacks or immigrants. The French far right had concentrated on the immigrants for too long a time, and failed to take a place and lead the protests.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIWARAPPEALS TO CONSCIENCEEU.BritainEU.FRANCENATO GANGSTERISMROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKSAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISM
Breaking: French Minister of Defense – French Citizens who Joined Jihad Should Die on the battlefield – “We don’t want them back”
PETER KOENIG—“The general sentiment in northern Europe is we don’t want these people back,…
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS STRUGGLECORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCULTURE & CRITICISMEU.FRANCEFALSE DEMOCRACYFALSE LEFTFINANCE CAPITALFRENCHFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMIMPERIALISMMEDIA SCOUNDRELSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSVASSAL STATES
Main image above: Roger Cohen, NYTimes’ highfalutin disinformer, the old-world aroma pleases snobs and the…