PCR—Ulfkotte’s book destroys the illusion/delusion that there is anywhere in the Western world an independent press. Ulfkotte describes in detail the cognitive appropriation of journalists by elites. Journalists serve as propagandists and public relations agents for intelligence agencies, businesses, lobbying organizations, politicians, and US foreign policy. The function of journalism is to deliver to the people the explanations that serve the interests of elites and Washington’s foreign policy.
TRUTH & TRUTHTELLERS
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSVIRTUALUNIV
RAMIN MAZAHERI—When is the last time you read a report in a newspaper – not in an editorial – which described an economically right-wing policy’s outcome as “shameless”? Vltchek uses it when talking about free-market fundamentalism, capitalism, US foreign policy, etc. Unlike the absurd, rabid, Russophobic anti-Trumpers, Vltchek is no fake-leftist – he knows it’s all about class & economics, and the permanent link between capitalism & imperialism.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTIFASCISTSANTIWARBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS ANALYSISRIGHTWING & WACKOSROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKSOVIET UNIONTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWORLD DESK
GROVER FURR—Soviet leaders, Stalin among them, decided that the only solution was to reorganize agriculture on the basis of large factory-type farms like some in the American Midwest, which were deliberately adopted as models. When sovkhozy or “Soviet farms” appeared to work well the Soviet leadership made the decision to collectivize agriculture. Contrary to anticommunist propaganda, most peasants accepted collectivization. Resistance was modest; acts of outright rebellion rare. By 1932 Soviet agriculture, including in the Ukrainian SSR, was largely collectivized.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYTRUE HISTORYTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIV
FINIAN CUNNINGHAM—The so-called “liberal-left” in the US – which has nothing to do with leftwing or socialist politics as most of the world would define it – is increasingly warning that Trump is taking America into a dark place of authoritarianism. Take a recent op-ed in the New York Times by columnist Roger Cohen with the headline: ‘Donald Trump Just Cannot Help It’. It’s a scathing piece which lambasts Trump in very personal terms as a “malignant” conman.
- ABOMINATIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS ANALYSISIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMBECILITY UNBOUNDMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
THE SAKER—Nope! These are all excellent reasons to feel compassion and sympathy for veterans, yes. But not gratitude. There is a huge difference here. Everybody, every human, and I strongly believe every creature deserves compassion and sympathy. But it is one thing to say “I feel compassion for you” and quite another to say “thank you for what you did” because that implies that the deed was a moral, good, ethical deed, and that is entirely false.