ERIC ZUESSE—We are now getting closer and closer to what, quite possibly, could turn out to be a war between U.S. and Russia — a world-ending World War III — and, therefore, I, as an investigative historian, am trying to understand, as accurately as I can, the historical origins of this potentially world-ending conflict, the ‘new Cold War’. In this regard, I am examining the event, the 2012 Magnitsky Act, in the United States (and then copied in the EU), which imposed the first set of economic sanctions against Russia, and thus may reasonably be said to have sparked ‘the new Cold War’.
TRUTH & TRUTHTELLERS
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATSROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIARUSSIA DESKSTUPID AMERICANSTHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUKRAINEUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCALLOUS CONTEMPTCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSKOREA/NORTH KOREAMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMSICK SOCIETYTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXTRUE HISTORYTRUE JOURNALISMTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
DAVID SWANSON—There isn’t any debate that the United States had been working on bio-weapons for years, at Fort Detrick — then Camp Detrick — and numerous other locations. Nor is there any question that the United States employed the top bio-weapons killers from among both the Japanese and the Nazis from the end of World War II onward. Nor is there any question that the U.S. tested such weapons on the city of San Francisco and numerous other locations around the United States, and on U.S. soldiers.
- ABOMINATIONSTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUN ORGANIZATIONSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWORLD DESK
By Jeffrey Kaye, The LIbertarian Institute April 3, 2018 There is a great deal…
- ABOMINATIONSAMAZINGAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESELECTION 2016PLUTOCRATIC POWERROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSTRUE JOURNALISMTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVWALL STREETWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
It was clear all along that decades long betrayals of the working class by the Democrats, culminating with the abject demagoguery of Barack Obama, would present the masses with no choices, except false ones or outright calamity in 2016. Obama and his DNC clique had a huge opportunity to knock out the Repugs indefinitely in 2008, when that party, thanks to George W Bush and his malignant excesses, was plainly on the canvas. Instead, what they did is extend a hand to the GOP and accelerate its rehabilitation so the charade could continue. Just one major reform, like single payer health insurance, would have made the Dems unbeatable for generations. But even that easy accomplishment was too much for a party crawling with prostitutes. The upshot in the rigged field of US elections was Trump. In this interview, John Pilger pretty much asserts the same thing: It was the Democrats that made Trump possible if not downright inevitable
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESTRUTH & TRUTHTELLERSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYWARWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR Mongers & Profiteers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…